Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Probably not. Interscope outright pulled the plug on MTN, so I'll be surprised if we even get a 6th single. They're clearly not pleased atm.

About the 4th album, I need a b---hy, loud techno-dance album produced by DJWS. Yaas gherl. :legend:

THIS THIS THIS.

More Government HookerGa. :legend:

Crossing my fingers she'll maybe bring back Rob Fusari and Taja Riley for a track or two!

Edited by Dominic

Crossing my fingers she'll maybe bring back Rob Fusari and Taja Riley for a track or two!

I'd put more faith in the latter happening tbh

ToxicHot

:legend:

Thanks for posting this thread! :) :heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Riley is amazing. I really do hope she delves into that stomp-R&B thing she got going with Teeth. Also the electro-rock thing with BTW. I'd love her to delve into these.

My biggest dream for BTW, though, was an all piano comp from Gaga. I wish :sad:

3 points in and ready for more

I want to see some darker music. The evolution of that Rock/Pop/Electro hybrid shown on Electric Chapel, Heavy Metal Lover, Highway Unicorn.

I want to see some darker music. The evolution of that Rock/Pop/Electro hybrid shown on Electric Chapel, Heavy Metal Lover, Highway Unicorn.

Yes, yes, and yes. :worship:

Bloody Mary

THIS so much. You stole my comment! :hug:

To put it in terms of Prince albums, if The Fame was For You / Prince, TFM was Dirty Mind, and BTW was Controversy, this new album should be 1999. and the next Purple Rain!

Edited by link343

BROSEIDON

I have a feeling this album will surprise all... in a good way!

To be honest they've all surprised me :yes:

To be honest they've all surprised me :yes:

Well yes but I think by this point a lot of ppl have in their minds come to expect a certain type of musical direction from her, and I think by now we will all try to predict where she might evolve into but for some reason I still think she will surprise us with this album even after BTW being so different from her previous work. But yes I agree each album has surprised me in a good way!