💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Probably not. Interscope outright pulled the plug on MTN, so I'll be surprised if we even get a 6th single. They're clearly not pleased atm.

About the 4th album, I need a b---hy, loud techno-dance album produced by DJWS. Yaas gherl. :legend:

Born This Way was all over the map, I hope she focuses more on 1 direction and makes the album a bit shorter (10~12). I'm also ready for some ballads.

Though, I want her to be completely unapologetic and not compromise herself because some monsters got themselves in a tizzy over Born This Way & MTN failing :coffee:

Edited by Lucky

GarageGlamorous

I want her to be completely unapologetic and not compromise herself because some monsters got themselves in a tizzy over Born This Way & MTN failing :coffee:

Born This Way was all over the map though, I hope she focuses more on 1 direction and makes the album a bit shorter (10~12). I'm also ready for some ballads.

Waiting for the moment she does something so incredibly controversial that she loses fans and the media crucifies her completely tbh. Then the real khola tea music can begin. :legend:

This tinsel-toeing around charts and public opinion just doesn't work for me, and I think she has a major b---h inside of her tbh. Time for The Queen to say hello. :evil:

Waiting for the moment she does something so incredibly controversial that she loses fans and the media crucifies her completely tbh. Then the real khola tea music can begin. :legend:

This tinsel-toeing around charts and public opinion just doesn't work for me, and I think she has a major b---h inside of her tbh. Time for The Queen to say hello. :evil:

:legend: I can't wait

About the 4th album, I need a b---hy, loud techno-dance album produced by DJWS. Yaas gherl. :legend:

:legend::tea:

with the right lyrics and delivery from Gaga and beats from DJWS, she could make some absolutely slamming music :yes:

Edited by Famey

lauramonster

Here comes again! :party: flawless post, as usual :)

*Had a mini heart attack when I saw lyrics for Diana,

*and was so excited

*until I actually opened the spoiler and saw "N/A".

*tumblr_lwjdw3W2LU1ql5i0b.gif

awwwwwww Naomi :heart:

For some reason, I have a feeling that the Elton duet is going to be about his son, Zachary.

That'd be pretty sweet :wub:

BROSEIDON

This is so wrong. Is too soon, This reminds me Rihanna releasing an album every year.

It only becomes a problem when the artist can't do a quality album. If Gaga could release a new album in the same month for the next 3 years (like RIhanna with RR to TTT) and have them be quality productions, I would be all for it. With Rihanna I'm against it, because it's easy to tell it's only about the money for her.

Probably not. Interscope outright pulled the plug on MTN, so I'll be surprised if we even get a 6th single. They're clearly not pleased atm.

I want b---h Gaga so bad. Like a Let Them Hoes Fight gaga :flutter: "all of these hoes fightin it off, all a deez b---hes is pissin me off" <--- i need more of this from her.

Edited by aj91892

Lion Heart

For some reason, I have a feeling that the Elton duet is going to be about his son, Zachary.

That'd be quite interesting :)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀