• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

PropaGaga reached out to a member of the Haus of Gaga, who confirmed that the song being uploaded is not a confirmation of it's status as a third single, and that they weren't sure why the track had been uploaded. "We haven't chosen the song yet," they continued. So what does this all mean? Well, it means that "Gypsy" isn't necessarily not the third single, but it also means that they have another song or two competing for this spot, and we should wait for an official announcement from Lady Gaga or the Haus of Gaga.

Read more: http://www.propagaga.com/2014/01/22/interscope-announced-third-single-ARTPOP/ ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā‚¬ Follow us: @PropaGaga on Twitter

Ā 

hahahahahaha omggggggg this fanbase is being tested in 2014

Told ya'll to calm your teeeeets before more meltdowns ...

Ā 

On the bright side ... Gypsy is not, not the third single ... If you know what I mean

Ā 

But I do think they know already which single comes next ... They just haven't said anything yet ...Ā 

Dean Winchester

YASSSS! Venus still has a chanceĀ  :excited2: Little Venusians, lets us all come together and pray to the goddess of loveĀ  :worship:Ā #JusticeForVenus

Edited by Dean Winchester

So, we're missing 2 videos (DO WHAT U WANT & VENUS) ?Ā 

Ā 

Gaga told us Ruth Hogben would direct Venus, but I believe that was before DWUW became a single. She said the Venus video would still happen.

Ā 

I really wouldn't hold out any hope for ANYTHING happening until Gaga confirms it. Maybe not even thenĀ  :toofunny:

MonsterMum

PropaGaga reached out to a member of the Haus of Gaga, who confirmed that the song being uploaded is not a confirmation of it's status as a third single, and that they weren't sure why the track had been uploaded. "We haven't chosen the song yet," they continued. So what does this all mean? Well, it means that "Gypsy" isn't necessarily not the third single, but it also means that they have another song or two competing for this spot, and we should wait for an official announcement from Lady Gaga or the Haus of Gaga.

Read more: http://www.propagaga.com/2014/01/22/interscope-announced-third-single-ARTPOP/ ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā‚¬ Follow us: @PropaGaga on Twitter

Ā 

And the plot thickens.... :rofl:

CyanLights

This website is going to implode.

SpadesToStart

Ugh.Ā 

Officially losing my hope for DWUW video now for sure.

The announcement is kind of bittersweet for me.Ā  I'm thrilled about Gypsy: it's my fav ARTPOP song and I think it has big potential.Ā  I'm sad b/c I honestly believe there will be no DWUW video.Ā  I think Gaga was unhappy with the finished DWUW video, and there was neither the time nor money for a complete reshoot, so she decided to scrap it all together.

BoomMonster

lol they don't know how it got there:D yeah, sure, in these industries nothing happens accidentaly.

How it all actually happened:

1) Add Gypsy to the TOP40 line-up

2) Insider starts spreading it on social networks and convincing people that it's the third single

3) Check the reaction of people

4) Analyse whether it i's a good decision

5) Avoid confirmation until the peak of hype.

Edited by BoomMonster

lol they don't know how it got there:D yeah, sure, in these industries nothing happens accidentaly.

How it all actually happened:

1) Add Gypsy to the TOP40 line-up

2) Insider starts spreading it on social networks and and telling people that it's the third single

3) Check the reaction of people

4) Decide if it's a good decision

5) Avoid confirmation until the peak of hype.

exactly