• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• Sleepy

Top Posters In This Topic

monketsharona

If Gypsy slays, let's see how much all haters monsters suddenly love it as a single ! #hypocrisy

Edited by monketsharona

Cameron1012

I think this will be awesome. However although this is no indication of the ARTPOP era's longevity, but this sounds like the perfect closing single, like a good choice for the last single to be released from the album and for the ARTPOP (album 1) era.  But I'm pretty sure this definitely won't  be the last single...but yeah eh

Chromatislaps

I don't know why you guys are even surprised by this. We already had a confirmation that Gypsy was about to become a single after applause.

Whoever is in charge of Gaga's facebook page when the album came out he or she updated the profile cover with a picture which said:

THE NEW ALBUM

FT. 'APPLAUSE' & 'GYPSY'

AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 11

this tbh, I think Gagz wanted it to be a single after Applause originally 62ik.gif

ViviLittleM

PropaGaga reached out to a member of the Haus of Gaga, who confirmed that the song being uploaded is not a confirmation of it's status as a third single, and that they weren't sure why the track had been uploaded. "We haven't chosen the song yet," they continued. So what does this all mean? Well, it means that "Gypsy" isn't necessarily not the third single, but it also means that they have another song or two competing for this spot, and we should wait for an official announcement from Lady Gaga or the Haus of Gaga.

Read more: http://www.propagaga.com/2014/01/22/interscope-announced-third-single-ARTPOP/  Follow us: @PropaGaga on Twitter

PropaGaga reached out to a member of the Haus of Gaga, who confirmed that the song being uploaded is not a confirmation of it's status as a third single, and that they weren't sure why the track had been uploaded. "We haven't chosen the song yet," they continued. So what does this all mean? Well, it means that "Gypsy" isn't necessarily not the third single, but it also means that they have another song or two competing for this spot, and we should wait for an official announcement from Lady Gaga or the Haus of Gaga.

Read more: http://www.propagaga.com/2014/01/22/interscope-announced-third-single-ARTPOP/  Follow us: @PropaGaga on Twitter

I can see the meltdowns :smh:

Allison M

PropaGaga reached out to a member of the Haus of Gaga, who confirmed that the song being uploaded is not a confirmation of it's status as a third single, and that they weren't sure why the track had been uploaded. "We haven't chosen the song yet," they continued. So what does this all mean? Well, it means that "Gypsy" isn't necessarily not the third single, but it also means that they have another song or two competing for this spot, and we should wait for an official announcement from Lady Gaga or the Haus of gaga.

Huh.

"They haven't chosen the song yet..." I really don't believe this. What's the filming for this week then?! I'm sure they have chosen the song, Gypsy or not. They just don't want to tell yet...

It would be a bit of OMG moment if they haven't even chosen the song yet...

Qualle1

GYPSY is by far the best possible single release to get an international hit on the charts and to increase the sales-figures of ARTPOP!

Hopefully they will finally get their thing together and have a plan to make GYPSY a smash...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Antichrist

Let's hope this isn't all lies. :teehee: