Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy Birthday Gaga Fan Art Project

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

So, it's Gaga's birthday in March, so we have a few months to get something together.

GGD will probably organise something anyway, but i thought that there are so many talented artists here and Gaga LOVES her fan art, we should all do something! I decided we should all contribute to this because last year i did her a drawing, and there was only 1 of me tweeting it to her, so obvs she didn't see it. If there are lots of us, it's got a FAR better chance of Gaga seeing it.

SO.

• Your entry will be either a painting or drawing in any medium, a picture of a sculpture or a digital painting. This is an art project, so no letters/poems unless you have created illustrations.
  • Using an existing picture of Gaga and photo editing it will not count, however if you want to contribute and this is all you can do, i might be able to find some way that you can help. You may photo edit your artwork but i don't want graphics being entered.
  • Your entry/entries will be an A4 scan which i can easily compile onto a word or pdf document. For this reason if you choose to do a collage, it may be hard to scan, so i would advise you not to enter a collage.
  • You have a maximum of 2 different entries.
  • At the bottom you may wish to put your name and i will allow your twitter name too. It must be small and included in your entry space.
  • Try to fit a birthday theme into your artwork, perhaps you could put a 26 into it or her birthdate if you don't wish to write 'Happy Birthday'.

I think that's about everything, i don't know the deadline yet but it will probably be mid-March so i have time to compile them into a document and upload it somewhere, i will let you know ASAP and if you wish i can upload an example of something. I just wanted to do this because there are really creative people in our fanbase.

ALSO;

On Gaga's actual birthday (28th March), i would like your help in tweeting her so she sees it. If we can also perhaps decide on a hashtag too, but as long as we all tweet her, she may see it, i will do everything i can!

So, any questions, just ask me in this thread or PM me! x

Haus Of Anthony

Try to fit a birthday theme into your artwork, perhaps you could put a 26 into it or her birthdate if you don't wish to write 'Happy Birthday'.

MarryTheSequins

Try to fit a birthday theme into your artwork, perhaps you could put a 26 into it or her birthdate if you don't wish to write 'Happy Birthday'.

i mean like, if people don't want to write 'Happy Birthday', they could do something else with that theme. I know it doesn't make much sense, sorry :sweat:

ARTBOP

Wow, that's a great idea, but I think you should put them all in one video and then upload it to Youtube.

Question: Where do we send them?

MarryTheSequins

Wow, that's a great idea, but I think you should put them all in one video and then upload it to Youtube.

Question: Where do we send them?

you'd just post them on this thread or PM me and i was gonna put it in a .psd or word document that she could download. then again, she might be on her phone so a youtube video would i guess be a better idea. i need more people to make a youtube video though, so we'll see.

ARTBOP

Yeah, and she might not want to download a document from a random tweet. She might think it's a virus or something.

MarryTheSequins

Yeah, and she might not want to download a document from a random tweet. She might think it's a virus or something.

probably not. well, i'll look forward to receiving your entry soon? x

This is a really great idea! :) I wish I was more talented so I could join in...

Well, I guess I'll give it a try and if it turns out okay I'll submit it.

MarryTheSequins

This is a really great idea! :) I wish I was more talented so I could join in...

Well, I guess I'll give it a try and if it turns out okay I'll submit it.

I'm sure as long as it looks good in your eyes then Gaga won't mind how it looks, art can be interpreted however you want, it doesn't have to be an amazing portrait. :)

looking forward to seeing your entry!

• 3 weeks later...
joeymonda

If we can submit here... I have my two entries. For my name, just use my twitter. @joeymonda

Thanks! :D

Photo163.jpg

and my BTW tatt.

profilepic1.jpg

F*ck your perfect illusion

MarryTheSequins

If we can submit here... I have my two entries. For my name, just use my twitter. @joeymonda

Thanks! :D

Photo163.jpg

and my BTW tatt.

profilepic1.jpg

amazing! sure Gaga will love it if she sees it. thank you x

• 1 month later...

Archived