💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga headlines Festival of Quebec [June 4]

_Lam

Featured Posts

Not judging a whole city. Im judging a whole province ;D  :classy:

I enjoy Montreal. I've had plenty of friends have similar experiences. And if Montreal is the most english speaking of the bunch then I pray for my existence when I'm hours away from it deep in Quebec. 

So thats why I would prefer to be just in Montreal.

Anyway that's not the topic of this thread so please don't post any rude comment on a specific city. That's just not cool.  :kisses:

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Lam

• OBEY

• RAMROD

• Flawless

Top Posters In This Topic

there'll always be mean people unfortunately. :hug: 

i think it's mostly because french canadians almost all speak english (not perfectly but great) and SOMETIMES english people don't make the effort to learn french.

Oh I certainly didn't. I wouldn't have minded, but my brain doesn't actually have the ability to hold onto such a large amount of info. I would never be able to learn ANY language.  

I'm looking forward to going to the MTL show though, the crowds there are usually some of the best. I do fear going furthur into Quebec though O_O I will if she's there and maybe just hide inside a blanket or something lmao

Anyway that's not the topic of this thread so please don't post any rude comment on a specific city. That's just not cool.  :kisses:

Anyway I haven't. I said i didn't want to go furthur into Quebec than necessary. And i don't. 

So......y'know. Calm down sis.

SIDENOTE: The front of the stage tickets for this are 600$? UMMMMMM..... Can we just buy them for one day ....OR NAH? Because I ain't about to pay 600$ for an 11 day pass that i intend on attending like.....1/11th of. 

It says day passes available after the regular passes sell out but I imagine they're behind the front of the stage people D;

Oh I certainly didn't. I wouldn't have minded, but my brain doesn't actually have the ability to hold onto such a large amount of info. I would never be able to learn ANY language.  

I'm looking forward to going to the MTL show though, the crowds there are usually some of the best. I do fear going furthur into Quebec though O_O I will if she's there and maybe just hide inside a blanket or something lmao

Anyway I haven't. I said i didn't want to go furthur into Quebec than necessary. And i don't. 

So......y'know. Calm down sis.

SIDENOTE: The front of the stage tickets for this are 600$? UMMMMMM..... Can we just buy them for one day ....OR NAH? Because I ain't about to pay 600$ for an 11 day pass that i intend on attending like.....1/11th of. 

It says day passes available after the regular passes sell out but I imagine they're behind the front of the stage people D;

I don't know how you say that in english (premier arrivé premier servi;) but even if you have a day pass... if you are first in the line up.. you just have to run really fast and you'll be in front of the stage. but if you get there at 9pm. you'll get a ****ty place behind the stage or reeeeeeeally far awar.

p.s i'm more than calm bro.

i meant *sis :P 

Edited by ChriC24

Im french canadian and people should be ashamed to not know about THE BILINGUAL STATUS OF CANADA. before everything about canada It was called NOUVELLE-FRANCE (new-france). So Canada was founded by french speaking people basically 

READ, LEARN, DAMMMN

and we have our own chair in the UN, like a distinct nation btw..

Im french canadian and people should be ashamed to not know about THE BILINGUAL STATUS OF CANADA. before everything about canada It was called NOUVELLE-FRANCE (new-france). So Canada was founded by french speaking people basically 

READ, LEARN, DAMMMN

and we have our own chair in the UN, like a distinct nation btw..

I'm french canadian too but relax  :teehee: don't make such a big deal out of it. 

hey what about we talk about the FESTIVAL now :) 

BoomMonster

Yay :party:

And the tickets aren't expensive at all

Might go :party:

:D add the flight tickets :D and it will be expensive. Just in case - Quebec is in Canada

:D add the flight tickets :D and it will be expensive. Just in case - Quebec is in Canada

I have money, I think

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....

A representative of the festival said, of the rumor : "we do not confirm nor deny anything." So basically, they confirmed it ;)

A representative of the festival said, of the rumor : "we do not confirm nor deny anything." So basically, they confirmed it ;)

do you have a link?

Whispering

Very Exciting! :party:

I visited Montreal and Quebec at the end of June two years ago. (just missed the festival) Quebec was a beautiful city, full of history and culture and lovely people! I didn't speak a word of French, but it didn't matter. The locals were kind and helpful.

Quebec is a wonderful place to visit! If you get a chance, GO! See Gaga! Enjoy the city!

Teal Ambition

This is 5 hours from where I live and I can't go :cry:

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I don't know how you say that in english (premier arrivé premier servi;) but even if you have a day pass... if you are first in the line up.. you just have to run really fast and you'll be in front of the stage. but if you get there at 9pm. you'll get a ****ty place behind the stage or reeeeeeeally far awar.

p.s i'm more than calm bro.

i meant *sis :P

Ahhh first come first serve! Cool.