💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga headlines Festival of Quebec [June 4]

_Lam

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This was last years line-up :rofl:

No one is confirmed yet but the newspapers has a source that can confirm Gaga as the headliner !

omg sorry, I stand corrected  :toofloppy:  :shy:

So great she can perform : :worship2:  :worship2:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Lam

• OBEY

• RAMROD

• Flawless

Top Posters In This Topic

Quebec (first I've heard of it) has a population of 500k, does half the city go to this festival or :confused:

Quebec province is 8 millions people.

People from all over Canada and most of Quebec people come here ! Even people from all over the world.

That's why it is so big because this festival is like God for quebecers :rofl:

She will be everywhere believe me !

Allison M

It's always in the first week of July.

So there still isn't anything that we know if planned for June? Unless she is using that time to rehearse for festival shows?

Donatello

So there still isn't anything that we know if planned for June? Unless she is using that time to rehearse for festival shows?

There's 5 shows booked for June, she'll probably add more to fill it up later?

Quebec (first I've heard of it) has a population of 500k, does half the city go to this festival or   :confused:

As of 2011 the city has a population of 516,622, and the metropolitan area has a population of 765,706, making it the second most populous city in Quebec after Montreal, which is about 233 km (145 mi) to the southwest.

it's like 2 hours away from montreal, wich has 1,700,000 people. so a lot of people from montreal will come + other cities

Well you don't have to  :manicure:

why?

Well I will if Gaga's there....

Um because English speaking Canadians in places other than Montreal (and sometimes Montreal) are usually made fun of/ looked down upon if we can't speak French. Someone threw a cup of pop at me once. 

Not my fault I didn't have the brain capacity to learn another language, also coupled with the fact that idgaf because I'm not going to go into a profession that requires i speak them both. 

Um because English speaking Canadians in places other than Montreal (and sometimes Montreal) are usually made fun of/ looked down upon if we can't speak French. Someone threw a cup of pop at me once. 

Not my fault I didn't have the brain capacity to learn another language, also coupled with the fact that idgaf because I'm not going to go into a profession that requires i speak them both. 

What about not judging a whole city because of one asshole? 

:laughga:

Edited by ChriC24

there'll always be mean people unfortunately. :hug: 

i think it's mostly because french canadians almost all speak english (not perfectly but great) and SOMETIMES english people don't make the effort to learn french.

What about not judging a whole city because of one asshole? 

:laughga:

Not judging a whole city. Im judging a whole province ;D  :classy:

I enjoy Montreal. I've had plenty of friends have similar experiences. And if Montreal is the most english speaking of the bunch then I pray for my existence when I'm hours away from it deep in Quebec. 

So thats why I would prefer to be just in Montreal.

:)