Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who is here for a Lady Gaga Rock Album?

MikeyMoonShine

Featured Posts

MikeyMoonShine

So I have been thinking recently, I love the EDM and the pop but it would love a future album with more rock influences. 

Maybe not full on rock but many of Gaga's ballads sound like rock ballads anyway, Dope, Princess Die, Speechless ect. The live version of swine was amazing with the rock intro and even Venus has a rock edge. 

There were some Rock influences on BTW that many critics seemed to like but she stuck a little to close to the EDM for it to be that different. 

and ofc you can't forget how amazing this was. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWvVzxvkioQ

I think Gaga needs to ignore the critics and the pressure of the charts and experiment more with her music so if she wanted to do something like this would you be here for that? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

YES! I'd love for her to infuse rock into her next album....like an EDM Rock mixture. Something different. She has the pipes for it!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lord Axel

ME

MEMEMEMEMEMEME

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

liberacorpus

she's a rock princess inside. i would like to see her smash my soul with those guitars and some heavy ballads. yoü and i was kinda rock and it was perfect.

BTW had rock elements in it that I appreciate moreso now than before. I don't know about you, but Electric Chapel and Heavy Metal Lover kick ass in their own right. But yes, I would love for her to try experimenting with rock again since she did a bit with EDM and hip hop.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I think it would be amazing. She could fully do a rock-pop album, full of anthemic dance rock music, like a combination of MANiCURE and some of the sounds from Born This Way. Just like she reignited the dance-pop trend in '08, this would be a nice way for her to go against the very RnB/bluesy/old-school sound that's dominating at the moment. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived