Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who is here for a Lady Gaga Rock Album?

MikeyMoonShine

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! I'd love for her to infuse rock into her next album....like an EDM Rock mixture. Something different. She has the pipes for it!

Basically Born This Way? It is a mix of electronic and rock music

giskardsb

always.  I suspect RockGa is the most "natural" Gaga.  Just watch the muppets version of MANiCURE.

brizoda

i don't like the idea of a rock álbum, because the kind of rock gaga likes is heavy metal, and i hate it

I think it would be amazing. She could fully do a rock-pop album, full of anthemic dance rock music, like a combination of MANiCURE and some of the sounds from Born This Way. Just like she reignited the dance-pop trend in '08, this would be a nice way for her to go against the very RnB/bluesy/old-school sound that's dominating at the moment.

She has the right skills to mix EDM, rock, and jazz. She could do Queen, David Bowie's and Alice Cooper's glam rock. Could be artsy and cool if done right. Just saying...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Me, with Grunge type of rock like what she did on Jonathan Ross back on 2009. Wish it sound like YYYs.

I need her to get all industrial rock and grunge on me, seriously. I NEED IT.

The Swine intro at Swinefest, for example.

artpopmess

Id be here for any kind of album she would release but only if she really is passionate about it 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Me, with Grunge type of rock like what she did on Jonathan Ross back on 2009. Wish it sound like YYYs.

Yes, I'd love something like that. I could see Gaga going all Karen O.

MikeyMoonShine

Basically Born This Way? It is a mix of electronic and rock music

yeah but it seemed like EDM won that battle in the end. Songs like Bad Kids and Electric Chapel had rock intro's but then kinda lost them (plus bad kinds went really cheesy) 

So I guess if she experimented more with the rock side maybe adding elements of Indie Rock and Art Rock as well as pop rock. 

Idk I just think it would be cool and I think there is a part of her that is meant to be doing this. 

Yes! I'd Love that!

This was something she did very well, imo! :music:

http://youtu.be/0r4fiH1rPGQ

How bout a Gaga album produced by Trent Reznor and Rick Rubin.

Yes! She could learn some serious industrial groves from those two! :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived