Sam Winchester
1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

yes

Yes

YES

Y E S

Y E S

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

I'm surprised that we agreed on everything!

Episode 2 reaction:

Spoiler

Dean is back yaaaay! Haha I kinda missed him. I'm happy that the Winchesters are back together again. I'm not even going to try to speculate as to why Michael left.

Jack's storyline was the most emotional and heartwarming this time, even if it wasn't an important part of the story. I like the kid and I like character moments even if they don't progress the story arc further.

One minor niggle that has been annoying me for years now but can they just stop impersonating the FBI all the time? They should have other covers like in earlier seasons.

On the other storyline going on: didn't care for Nick in the beginning of the episode but now I'm slightly more intrigued.

• LMAO 1

DeanWinchester
On 10/19/2018 at 9:20 AM, Sam Winchester said:

I'm not even going to try to speculate as to why Michael left.

did he actually leave though? :lolly:

On 10/19/2018 at 9:20 AM, Sam Winchester said:

They should have other covers like in earlier seasons.

agreed

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

DeanWinchester

The last two episodes have been so good! How are you feeling them @Sam Winchester?

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

Sam Winchester
3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

The last two episodes have been so good! How are you feeling them @Sam Winchester?

I haven't watched the latest one yet. But last week's episode was sooo good. The and it came right after I mentioned how I was tired of them constantly acting like the FBI. Loved it! It was nice seeing Sam and Dean on the same page but having different cool scenes (the nerdy horror film talk with Dean and the locked inside the comic book shop scenes with Sam). 

I'm happy to see you're positive about the new episode :) can't wait to watch it!