💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

So glad SPN is doing great, it seems everyone was excited for Jack's return :derpga: I'm a stan

Tweeting with #Supernatural during the airing helps the ratings, apparently. So even if you aren't watching live you can show your support by tweeting. You better do it, Sammy.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had higher hopes for Wayward Sisters. It was still ok and doesn't ruin the season or anything, but I expected better. And I wanted more Donna.

11 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

I liked Wayward Sisters, bite me, Sam

I liked it too, just expected it to be better hehe. But I just saw that Donna will feature in the next episode so yaaay

DeanWinchester
4 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

I liked it too, just expected it to be better hehe. But I just saw that Donna will feature in the next episode so yaaay

I find the MOTWs this season a bit weak. I prefer the mytharc episodes.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/01/26/tv-ratings-arrow-supernatural-thursday-night/

Biggest audience since the season premiere. The last three episodes (including Breakdown) all performed positive for ratings.

Great news!

And this episode was wonderful, Donna was amazing (something I missed in Wayward Sisters), Dean being the optimist and Sam being the pessimist was a nice change (I like how he's so worried about Mary and Jack), it made sense that they brought up Kaia, the ending left me with a foreboding sensation, and the story was creepy as ****.

Overall, 8/10

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Sam Winchester said:

this episode was wonderful, Donna was amazing

I had low expectations because the earlier MOTWs were kinda meh, but this one was great. I wanted Doug to hunt with Donna but I guess he reacted like a normal human would in that situation, as well as to give more development for Donna in the spin-off. I still wish Doug would turn around in the future.

Dean being the optimist and Sam being the pessimist was a nice change

agreed

it made sense that they brought up Kaia

as they should. This was one complaint I had at the end of Wayward Sisters--the boys didn't even acknowledge Kaia's death.

The show getting increased ratings is well-deserved. They have been putting a lot of effort and it shows.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I had low expectations because the earlier MOTWs were kinda meh, but this one was great. I wanted Doug to hunt with Donna but I guess he reacted like a normal human would in that situation, as well as to give more development for Donna in the spin-off. I still wish Doug would turn around in the future.

agreed

as they should. This was one complaint I had at the end of Wayward Sisters--the boys didn't even acknowledge Kaia's death.

The show getting increased ratings is well-deserved. They have been putting a lot of effort and it shows.

The writing has improved in leaps and bounds. I remember fan complaints for the last few seasons (even though I could overlook a lot of flaws, personally) mainly centred around "bad" writing. I haven't seen many such complaints this seasons. Kudos to the writers. I'm glad that going into halfway of season 13, and the show doesn't show signs of slowing down and fatigue (relatively speaking).

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

The writing has improved in leaps and bounds. I remember fan complaints for the last few seasons (even though I could overlook a lot of flaws, personally) mainly centred around "bad" writing. I haven't seen many such complaints this seasons. Kudos to the writers. I'm glad that going into halfway of season 13, and the show doesn't show signs of slowing down and fatigue (relatively speaking).

if they keep this up they could easily bag up to Season 15 and end on a high note

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
12 hours ago, Doot said:

Just watched Wayward Sisters. It was awful. :laughga:

the audacity of this guy to **** on what i like and claim he doesn't have twitter and then proceed to make one and not follow me back for more than a week now

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

the audacity of this guy to **** on what i like and claim he doesn't have twitter and then proceed to make one and not follow me back for more than a week now

LMAO WHAT?

i just made my twitter like a month ago! Lemme see if I can find your profile 

On 30/01/2018 at 5:07 AM, Doot said:

Just watched Wayward Sisters. It was awful. :laughga:

:awkney: It wasn't thaaaat bad, Jesus :laughga: 

On 30/01/2018 at 1:22 AM, DeanWinchester said:

1517266525352.jpg

tumblr_oqj0n40OJr1trozsao1_500.giftumblr_oqj0n40OJr1trozsao1_500.giftumblr_oqj0n40OJr1trozsao1_500.gif

Is that Amber Benson next to Ruth?

Archived