Featured Posts

1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

yes

Yes

YES

Y E S

Y E S

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

I'm surprised that we agreed on everything!

Episode 2 reaction:

Spoiler

Dean is back yaaaay! Haha I kinda missed him. I'm happy that the Winchesters are back together again. I'm not even going to try to speculate as to why Michael left.

Jack's storyline was the most emotional and heartwarming this time, even if it wasn't an important part of the story. I like the kid and I like character moments even if they don't progress the story arc further.

One minor niggle that has been annoying me for years now but can they just stop impersonating the FBI all the time? They should have other covers like in earlier seasons.

On the other storyline going on: didn't care for Nick in the beginning of the episode but now I'm slightly more intrigued.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
On 10/19/2018 at 9:20 AM, Sam Winchester said:

I'm not even going to try to speculate as to why Michael left.

did he actually leave though? :lolly:

On 10/19/2018 at 9:20 AM, Sam Winchester said:

They should have other covers like in earlier seasons.

agreed

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

The last two episodes have been so good! How are you feeling them @Sam Winchester?

I haven't watched the latest one yet. But last week's episode was sooo good. The and it came right after I mentioned how I was tired of them constantly acting like the FBI. Loved it! It was nice seeing Sam and Dean on the same page but having different cool scenes (the nerdy horror film talk with Dean and the locked inside the comic book shop scenes with Sam). 

I'm happy to see you're positive about the new episode :) can't wait to watch it! 

• 1 month later...
DeanWinchester
On 11/9/2018 at 1:25 AM, Sam Winchester said:

I haven't watched the latest one yet. But last week's episode was sooo good. The and it came right after I mentioned how I was tired of them constantly acting like the FBI. Loved it! It was nice seeing Sam and Dean on the same page but having different cool scenes (the nerdy horror film talk with Dean and the locked inside the comic book shop scenes with Sam). 

I'm happy to see you're positive about the new episode :) can't wait to watch it! 

I've been enjoying the last few episodes pretty well although I'm really getting sick of Lucifer. Our latest episode has the highest rating in the season so far! I hope it continues to steadily increase :excited2:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2019 at 2:46 PM, DeanWinchester said:

@Sam Winchester have you heard about the returning characters for the 300th episode? :excited2:

Haven't been following any news actually. It'll be a surprise for me then :)

• 2 weeks later...

@DeanWinchester

That was another really solid episode. Mary was great in it; I really don't get why fans on reddit don't like her (I admit she wasn't the best a few seasons ago). I really loved how there was no Castiel or Jack this time around even though I love them to bits. It was nice seeing the brothers' relationship depicted quite strong with even Sam agreeing to help Dean at the end, even though I'm sure he'll still try to talk Dean out of it.

DeanWinchester
On 1/26/2019 at 5:52 AM, Sam Winchester said:

@DeanWinchester

That was another really solid episode. Mary was great in it; I really don't get why fans on reddit don't like her (I admit she wasn't the best a few seasons ago). I really loved how there was no Castiel or Jack this time around even though I love them to bits. It was nice seeing the brothers' relationship depicted quite strong with even Sam agreeing to help Dean at the end, even though I'm sure he'll still try to talk Dean out of it.

Nihilism was the best episode for me this season by far. Damaged Goods was okay but not as good as Nihilism. I'm so excited for the 300th episode. I hope we get news of renewal for season 15 soon. The show has earned it.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

14 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Nihilism was the best episode for me this season by far. Damaged Goods was okay but not as good as Nihilism. I'm so excited for the 300th episode. I hope we get news of renewal for season 15 soon. The show has earned it.

I'm sure we'll get a season 15, possibly with it being the final season. I hope they give it the Smallville season in the sense that it'll be announced as the final season so that we can go out with a bang. 

• 2 weeks later...
DeanWinchester
On 1/29/2019 at 9:05 AM, Sam Winchester said:

I'm sure we'll get a season 15, possibly with it being the final season. I hope they give it the Smallville season in the sense that it'll be announced as the final season so that we can go out with a bang. 

Episode 300 tonight! :excited2:and we got renewed for season 15!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

7 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Can't wait to watch it! Unfortunately will have to wait till Saturday. 

They haven't announced it as the final season, hmm maybe it will actually go on for a further season 16.

On 2/8/2019 at 1:24 AM, DeanWinchester said:

Omg I wasn't expecting Daddy Winchester to come back for an episode! It was wholesome and I loved the John/Sam scene 

• 1 month later...

@DeanWinchester

I only watched the last episode yesterday but oh my god that was just amazing! A very very strong episode. Loved how they got rid of the storyline just like that unexpectedly haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
DeanWinchester
On 3/14/2019 at 6:13 AM, Sam Winchester said:

@DeanWinchester

I only watched the last episode yesterday but oh my god that was just amazing! A very very strong episode. Loved how they got rid of the storyline just like that unexpectedly haha. 

Season 15 is our last season

jensen ackles angst GIF

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived