💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

Cas Winchester

You're welcome, it's nice discussing things other than Gaga as well at times

Yes, the gods are a joke and I hated that episode with Zeus as well although it was promising at the start. I hope there'll be an episode or two where some pagan god was a bit more "godly" even with their diminished powers.

Remember when Lucifer single handedly killed the gods in season 5? :smh: :toofunny:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode was good! I still hate Crowley though. I want to know more about Abaddon!

The worst episode this season was Dog Dean.

I can't believe I never saw this:

when_destiel_became_canon__11111111_lolo

I liked Dog Dean :laughga: but I really really love dogs so I enjoyed the dogs on the episode :rofl:

Yaaaas, stan for Abaddon, the Mistress of All Evil :gaga:

Remember when Lucifer single handedly killed the gods in season 5?:

God, I hated how easy it was. Sure the gods have lost most of their powers but they didn't even out up a fight :deadbanana:

2482.gif

:heat:

I thought Dog Dean was a decent enough filler episode; though, it felt more filler than anything else (other than the main bad proclaiming how torn up Sam was in the inside). It was funny, I'll give it that, but it could have been a 'filler' that still progressed the plotline ala season 4.

I've yet to see the two episodes this season on young!Dean and the one about virgins. I love the character Jodi, and I heard she's badass, but I have little to no motivation on it, considering how bad everybody says the latter episode is.

Remember when Lucifer single handedly killed the gods in season 5? :smh::toofunny:

A good majority of the fandom loves that episode, but I always have a distaste for it because of how easily tossed the Gods were :toofunny:

That also reminds me about the whole "Leviathan beats Angel" thing they shoved at the end of season 7. It could have been cool, but after the cutting of the Leviathan (budget concerns, I heard, but also probably just the new showrunner picking up the pieces), it just seemed out of nowhere and ridic.

edit: also, can we talk about how Sam is kind of getting sidelined? Like, Jared is a fantastic actor, and I'm incredibly glad he had the opportunity to play a multi-character. However, the writing for Sam the last few seasons have been so... re-hashed. As much as season 6 and 7 was awkward and off-putting, the whole "Sick Sam"/dependency situation actually worked. Now it feels a bit overused, and Sam's been getting sidelined in favor of Dean's emotional narrative.

I mean, the last few seasons I've been an incredible fan of Dean's development, and kind of still am (especially with Castiel), but I don't think it should be tit for tat- Sam should be getting development in addition to.

Sorry about the rambling. Once you get me started on SPN, I don't stop :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

The young!Dean episode was wonderful especially if you love ghost story lines, and also more brotherly moments (not explicit but shows how dean always puts sam first. It's lovely.)

I love Sam (and Jared) he's my favourite :flutter:

You should go to the imdb boards of supernatural :awkney: bunch of Sam haters, Dean gurls who always complain how Dean gets no storyline, how the writers hate Dean and love to shove Sam down everyone's throat. Oh many if them say they only hate Sam the character but then you see bunch of comments how Sam is the weakest lead :awkney: and they seem to complain on each episode. Sort of like here where anything Gaga does is complained about...

The young!Dean episode was wonderful especially if you love ghost story lines, and also more brotherly moments (not explicit but shows how dean always puts sam first. It's lovely.)

I love Sam (and Jared) he's my favourite :flutter:

You should go to the imdb boards of supernatural :awkney: bunch of Sam haters, Dean gurls who always complain how Dean gets no storyline, how the writers hate Dean and love to shove Sam down everyone's throat. Oh many if them say they only hate Sam the character but then you see bunch of comments how Sam is the weakest lead :awkney: and they seem to complain on each episode. Sort of like here where anything Gaga does is complained about...

My my my, how everything connects together lol

Dean's getting the best characterization (imo), while everybody else is getting pooped. It should all be done together!

My my my, how everything connects together lol

Dean's getting the best characterization (imo), while everybody else is getting pooped. It should all be done together!

Apparently, to iMDB users all that stuff doesn't matter just because Dean does not get the "mytharc" which according to them is Dean not getting powers, not being possessed by Michael in lieu of Adam, not being soulless, not doing the trials...

They're stupid though, because Dean is like the main focus of the show and he's supposed to show the human side of the story. That doesn't make him less of a protagonist, if nothing else that is what made him the fave of the majority of SPN fan. :smh: Bunch of fools who don't realise they've got a good thing when they see it. They even have the audacity to say each showrunner since Kripke hates Dean :toofunny:

I would give anything to have some episodes with Sam' POV instead of Dean's and these ingrates say the writers prefer Sam just because he gets the flash. I admit, I enjoy the flashy stuff but there's more than that, the main point of SPN is the brotherly bond after all and the family business.

Yeah, I think it's much better Dean didn't get all the mytharcs, especially with his character in the early seasons.

Sam's interesting for the mytharcs, but I think his character needs a break. He's been kind of a ragdoll for the writers this last season or two and it's a little exhausting. Not to mention how they kind of killed his first non-mytharc plotline in a while (I really liked Amelia, and the way they left her empty lined was just blegh).

Yeah, I think it's much better Dean didn't get all the mytharcs, especially with his character in the early seasons.

Sam's interesting for the mytharcs, but I think his character needs a break. He's been kind of a ragdoll for the writers this last season or two and it's a little exhausting. Not to mention how they kind of killed his first non-mytharc plotline in a while (I really liked Amelia, and the way they left her empty lined was just blegh).

I didn't really like Amelia but she was better than Benny at least who I hated :/ and I couldn't understand him half the time lol. Yeah, he needs a break, hopefully Castiel will put him right back in place and health and I'm hoping to see some Sam and Castiel bonding :party: imo they have great chemistry but it was never developed due to Castiel being treated like Dean's instead of both of them.

I liked the episode, for the most part. In particular

-the mark of Cain was an interesting concept, along with the idea that it was Lucifer talking to Abel, not God (felt a bit rushed, though)

-the whole “demon test house†was pretty cool, even a bit reminiscent of the seven deadly sins episode (also hey, special blade??)

-Sam and Castiel were a nice watch, and I like how Castiel finally mentioned their whole screw-up with… everything, but in a manner that actually brought it to light

However

-not a fan of how they killed off Tara nearly right after introduction (maybe I’m just pessimistic over how they treat female characters, but still- she could have been a cool recurring character)(maybe she is alive, but still salty on that I don’t trust the writers)

-the whole Colette aspect for Cain’s motivation seemed felt incredibly trite

-maybe I like Abaddon too much, but the whole blade situation seems like a writer’s cop out, similar to that blood-dipped bone for Dick Roman (keeping my expectations open, though, as at least here, we have a more open space to explore what’s really gonna go on)

Also, I'm not sure I enjoyed how they characterized Abaddon in this episode. I'm feeling a glorification of Cain in order to downplay Abaddon on the horizon. Maybe I'm just too pessimistic.

I didn't really like Amelia but she was better than Benny at least who I hated :/ and I couldn't understand him half the time lol. Yeah, he needs a break, hopefully Castiel will put him right back in place and health and I'm hoping to see some Sam and Castiel bonding :party: imo they have great chemistry but it was never developed due to Castiel being treated like Dean's instead of both of them.

Speaking of which, I liked their chemistry this episode! Really glad that Castiel addressed the issues that all of them were going through, instead of ignoring it.

So I've just watched this episode.

Let me start by saying this was seriously one of the best episodes these last few seasons. 10/10 easily and its quality is reminiscent of season 1-5.

I agree wholeheartedly with the killing off female thing this show has going on. Tara could have been an interesting addition and a potential hunter for the spin-off which I'm yet to get excited about. Cain's actor was just great, I hope we'll see him again. I wished they'd mentioned that Dean and Sam are descendants of Cain and Abel. Although they did make it pretty clear with how Cain was saying how much Dean reminded him of himself and how he had to make a deal to save his brother but go to hell, and that he had to kill Abel because of Lucifer's interest in him. Lucifer seems to like the innocent boys it seems :derpga: Must be a fetish if his :bunny: To be honest, Colette's reason for not wanting Cain to not kill DEMONS eludes me but I can live with such a minor gripe. Abaddon was set up in this episode as more dark and powerful and threatening than she has appeared so I hope they step it up and make her as badass and cruel as Azazel. She's already doing good but I expect more wickedness.

Now, on to Sam and Castiel, can I just say even for all the new stuff with Dean and Crowley, these two were my favourites this episode. It almost feels as I've been waiting since Season 4 for these two to have some scenes where it's just them both. This episode showed how they're really friends and it's not just Dean holding their friendship together. The hug was unexpected but oh so welcome especially when it extended until Castiel hugged Sam back. I wish Sam would be less stubborn but at least he has Cas to help him. Both their acting was wonderful this episode, I really loved their interaction and Angel!Castiel's human side. I laughed at Castiel's honesty when he insisted he was a good liar because he had managed to deceive and betray the brothers once :lmao: And his honesty that were it before he would have let Sam die if it meant finding Gadreel.

Also, I can't believe those dumb iMDB posters still managed to hate on the episode even with Dean getting a MythArc :lmao: they're hating on the show for, in their words, "forcing an unnecessary Sam and Castiel relationship and that it look fake anyway" and they've been saying since last week that Sam and Castiel are not really friends; they seem to be ignoring the many times they've stood up for one another. They're also so negative as to think somehow this Dark Mark will move from Dean to Sam :smh: Delusional fools.

:lmao: So it seems Beliebers tried to boycott Supernatural last night after Jared Padalecki (Sam) on twitter revealed that Corey from last week's episode was based upon Justin Bieber even before the latter's latest douchebaggery. With the boycott this happened:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/01/22/supernatural-has-most-watched-episode-since-2010/231177/

Supernatural Has Its Most Watched Episode Since 2010

Last night's Supernatural was the series' most watched episode (2.7M) in more than three years (10/15/10).

Week to week, Supernatural was up 22% in total viewers and up 10% in both W18-34 (1.1/3) and in A18-49 (1.1/3), and flat in A18-34 (0.9/3).

Supernatural outrated original episodes of ABC's comedies in the 9pm hour in A18-34, and W18-34, and outrated Trophy Wife in the 9:30-10pm half hour in A18-49.

9 seasons and still slaying :gaga: When will your faves?

Vernier

I feel like I've seen this "fight" between them like a hundred thousand times already :awkney: Dean lies to protect Sam, Sam finds out, Sam is angry, Dean tries to justify it with his whole "hey I'm Dean, I can carry the burden of the world on my shoulders", then they fight after which they get back together, it's like happened every season, you'd think they'd have learnt how to deal with it by now :deadbanana:

Also, what kind of floppy lack of thought made Dean just dismiss the fact that the mark of Cain comes with a burden? :smh: I mean as a normal person when you hear that, you at least ask, "okay what burden", but he's just like :yeah, yeah, whatevs"/

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I feel like I've seen this "fight" between them like a hundred thousand times already :awkney: Dean lies to protect Sam, Sam finds out, Sam is angry, Dean tries to justify it with his whole "hey I'm Dean, I can carry the burden of the world on my shoulders", then they fight after which they get back together, it's like happened every season, you'd think they'd have learnt how to deal with it by now :deadbanana:

Also, what kind of floppy lack of thought made Dean just dismiss the fact that the mark of Cain comes with a burden? :smh: I mean as a normal person when you hear that, you at least ask, "okay what burden", but he's just like :yeah, yeah, whatevs"/

I think that's just part of Dean's character that when it comes to such things he doesn't care for the risks. Although this sounded like it could be a big one, imagine Cain telling him he has to kill Sam :deadbanana:

Archived