Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REAL ARTPOP LEAD SINGLE

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

I think it was TEA since Gaga said it was too good for ARTPOP so she kept it to reléase it as the lead single of ACT 2

SOURCE?  :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Pain of fame1

SOURCE?  :excited2:

She told that to MarcMonster ( He is a reliable source)

fede ARTPOP

She told that to MarcMonster ( He is a reliable source)

we´ll see  :flutter:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

freebit

What do you think it was that ARTPOP real lead single that will have made us pee in our pants and that it was much better than Bad Romance?

-It isn't APPLAUSE since it was written after this information, and it almost didn't make the cut so..

-It isn't VENUS because it was written in August-September this year

Was a song of the 15 that finally made the cut? If so, I think it was GUY or Sex Dreams, since at one time they were speculated to be the lead single, BUT PERSONALLY, I THINK IT WASN'T ANY OF THE SONGS THAT FINALLY MADE THE CUT and I think it was TEA since Gaga said it was too good for ARTPOP so she kept it to reléase it as the lead single of ACT 2

discus

That's a good guess. Didn't Zedd imply it was his favorite of the songs they did together?

I think it was either that or Aura is the one Gaga was talking about. She seemed excited about that one. It's a shame about how it was handled. That lyric video was just a 4 minute long Machete trailer.

Pain of fame1

That's a good guess. Didn't Zedd imply it was his favorite of the songs they did together?

I think it was either that or Aura is the one Gaga was talking about. She seemed excited about that one. It's a shame about how it was handled. That lyric video was just a 4 minute long Machete trailer.

Yees, i think aura, under the name BURQA was gonna be the first single

Tommy Monster

I think Aura has the power to compete with BR... But still it's just a slightly not so great...

Archived