💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REAL ARTPOP LEAD SINGLE

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

It's Venus. Her sound engineer said back then it was produced by a girl and that's the only song produced by one. But then again he also said it was the last song recorded. So idk. I think it might be a song that wasn't even put on the record for some reason.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Aura... I don't even have to think about it...

it could've been the lead single if it didn't leak... :(

:trootea:  :trootea:

but that was mos def leaked by the Haus itself...just for the sake of the M-E-S-S

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Lol when did she say TEA was too good for act 1? Or is this another case of fans lying out of their ass to hype themselves up?

Killer Queen216

I strongly believe Burqa (later renamed Aura) was supposed to be the lead single. She wrote it during BTWBall, she started wearing burqas in public (to spark interest/promo) and even her dad spoke about Burqa. Then the start of the ARTPOP sabotaging began, and a demo was leaked (hence her recent openly speaking about people in the Haus/her management betraying her). Remember the vid where a fan plays the demo in their car and Gaga freaks!? That's because she's a perfectionist and knew her lead had to be changed so it could be properly released, she was probably super pissed/upset. Hence, the team rushed to change the lead to Applause.

Sigh... If my theory is true, think what could have been if Gaga hadn't been betrayed by the leak...

Bloody hooker

Venus or Sex Dreams

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

It could have been Aura. I mean who didn't pee their pants listening to that? IT SCREAMS EPIC! Wayyyy more epic than the first time I heard Slay Romance, tbh.

In other news I pretty much peed my pants for Applause too.

I reckon it was scrapped or saved for later on her next album (not act 2, cuz that is not happening). ARTPOP = Flawless, though none made me pee my pants but APPLAUSE made me soil myself

Probably a re-release #justiceforMTN

Aura/Burqa, but her label didn't let her release it because it was too controversial.

You can tell the whole era was supposed to be about "Auras" by the app. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived