💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is the greatest Gaga song of all time?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I really have no idea. I'm not like ''omg that's my fave look'' or ''that video is the best'' or ''she will never top this song'', I generally like most of her things with no certain stand outs :shrug:

Martijn

Aura I think...
I know most of you won't agree, but it's such a strong and powerful song with a vulnerable chorus... It's just so great! I love it!

And don't you frickin dare to say that you liked the demo vocals more, get f*ckin' over it!

http://youtu.be/QeWBS0JBNzQ

:legend:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Not my favorite songs, but I think are the greatest are:

ARTPOP,

Bad Romance and

So Happy I Could Die.

Zach Monster

Sexxx Dreams.

The production was amazing in the chorus, and the lyrics and vocals in the verses and pre-chorus were great. I feel that it's really underrated in this fanbase...

MonsterOfSpain

I really have no idea. I'm not like ''omg that's my fave look'' or ''that video is the best'' or ''she will never top this song'', I generally like most of her things with no certain stand outs :shrug:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

FINALLY someone understands me.

Sexxx Dreams.The production was amazing in the chorus, and the lyrics and vocals in the verses and pre-chorus were great. I feel that it's really underrated in this fanbase...
actually I completely agree. when the chorus hits, I just die.

MonsterOfSpain

The Edge of Glory

I'm still having a meltdown over that video

:giveup:

Would you rather have a TEOG type of video for DWUW or wait another month for a better video.

Andy McQueen

So hard for me to choose just one ... That's so hard to answer... I mean it's sooo subjective, and also opinions, views and tastes can change with time, you know? For me it's really hard to say since I'm a huge fan of Gagas music in general and whenever she releases something new I've listen to it over and over again and fell in love with it (right now, I'm addicted to the acoustic version of "Gypsy").

I think "Fooled Me Again" (also known as "Honest Eyes") is very underrated. If I remember correctly, Gaga once stated in an interview that she herself considered this song to be her greatest, although it was never released on any of her albums. Anyway, Gaga always says this about all of her songs, I mean whenever she is asked about what her own favorite is, she gives different answers - I guess they are like her children, all part of her, so she has to have a relationship in a kind of way to them.

I also really like "Future Love" and "No Floods", I think a lot of her unreleased songs are pretty good, but are they "the greatest"? I don't know ...

Anyway, personally, I really like "Bad Romance". Ironically, I never liked the song at first, but suddenly it grew on me and now I even consider it to be on of her best songs ever. Many people say "Poker Face" is overrated (maybe because it was one of her first songs ever and it's ironic when you already start out with great songs very successfully), but I really like it - for me it works both as a pop song and as an emotional acoustic ballad on the piano.

Well, I guess the list could go on and on forever. I mean the message of "Born This Way" for example is so good and important.

Hhmm ... I really would say I can never get tired of "Bad Romance", but as I said, I really don't know, sorry. :sweat:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived