Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is the greatest Gaga song of all time?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

What is the greatest Gaga song of all time? And why?

Note: You will only take into account the song itself (This includes, production, lyrics, vocals, and anything else you think makes a song great). You are not taking into account its performances or its music video if it has one.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My overall favorite in every category has to be Marry the Night. Mainly because I resonate with it so much.

My close second is definitely ARTPOP Though. That song is genius.

It is difficult to choose! :toofunny:  But let's say TEOG, in my opinion this song is flawless - it has everything - vocals, melody, production, lyrics, passion and so on :)

Bad Romance.

The production is experimental and unheard of, very unique and dark but still quite pop, all mixed together in an extraordinarily catchy way.

The lyrics are simplistic and yet brilliant, which is sometimes difficult to do, and can often be the hardest thing to do. Part of the second verse is laced with references to the movies Vertigo, Rear Window and Psycho.

The vocals are absolutely fantastic, especially during the latter part of the bridge. "WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE!" still gives me chills.

Overall, the song is very relatable. I believe it is her best song, not even taking into account the video or performances, which do accentuate that fact quite well.

Paparazzi (but it's my favorite one, I'm not sure I'm objective) or Bad Romance imo :)

EDIT : let's say Bad Romance, it has the amazing "full-package".

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived