đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MANiCURE should be a single

Pixie Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MANiCURE was the only song I played twice in a row on my first AP experience, so yeah I guess that makes it the catchiest song there. It's also the least EDM influenced song on the album (besides Dope), and as we all know, the GP doesn't find EDM to be that cool anymore  :derpga:

Also Billboard said, this is the best song on the album which has the highest chance to be the next Poker Face

Also Adele endorsed it :whitney:

Also HEEELLL MMEEEE I'M ADDICTED TO LOVE!!!! :party: :party: :party:

boniva4lyfe

Yes yes yes!  I LOVED it at Swinefest and the album version is so fun to bop to 

I'm so excited other people like it too!

tumblr_mw7rv6KKsq1s7uot6o3_250.gif

When I first heard MANiCURE at the ITunes Festival, I thought this has to be a single, but then I heard G.U.Y. and Gypsy. 

THIS. 

Paper Gangsta

No one's here for your MANiCURE shade tho. It will be a single regardless since it's the Telephone continuation :hor:

Telephone continuation?

It's catchy and fun! I would love to hear it on the radio! And don't you dare say that it will "alienate straight guys" - because it wont. If "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" wasn't alienating people than lines about MANiCUREs and man cures wont either.

Ladey Gagz

Yes it should, although it is slightly weak I love it and I think it should be a single... after Venus, Gypsy and G.U.Y. of course.

this :sweat:

am I the only one who thinks MANiCURE sounds better live than the studio version?

It sounds more rock live :rockstar:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Martijn

-The song is really fun and dancey. Therefore the song is completely club ready

-The song has an 80s hard/glam rock feel that many rock fans will connect to

-The chorus is really catchy and will easily get stuck in people's heads

-The music video and performances of this song could be really creative and epic.

- It's not club ready... It's not the type of music the clubs play and it's a song that would sound very weird when remixed.

- The 80s hard/glam rock is nothing we haven't heard before, and it's too gay (oh yes I said it) for most of the rock fans

- The chorus isn't catchy enough to become a hit. The lyrics are too repetitive

- Yet the song itself is like 2 and a half minutes and has a too long crazy outro.

#Justice4Aura

Latoya3_zps2f978d32.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived