Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ME CRYING BECAUSE OF BORN THIS WAY

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born This Way was really remarkable, but so is ARTPOP.

This. I love Born This Way but I can't help but love ARTPOP more.

hughdancy

I feel like it really is the album of our generation lol...I think when people look back on it, it's going to be seen as a huge moment in music.

Same tbh. :legend:

For me, BTW is somewhere in the bottom of her discography... incoherent, unfinished, overproduced... after ARTPOP came out, I realized how much BTW dissapointed...  :smh: my honest oppinion :ohwell:

Sis lyrically, sonically and aesthetically it all fits perfectly together. I doubt we'll see anything like it for a long time. My opinion  :laughga:

Kulture Kiari

To be honest, when it first came out, I thought it was too generic. I was really dumb. Now that time has gone by, I think it's one of those albums that throughout the years, it becomes more valuable. It's the only album of hers that gets me fully pumped. That messages it has within the songs, the beats, the lyrics, IT'S EVERYTHING!

I LOVE THIS ALBUM and I hate the fact that "the charts" caused the album to "flop" in GP. If everyone had given the album a chance, instead of listening to reviews or chart positions, then they would of realized that this album IS a gem.

Heavy Metal Lover .. the things it does to me.

makes me feel so slutty even now :hor:

nothing makes me happier than listening Scheiße. Makes me feel amazing.

PoshLife

That album is a roller coaster for me - some of the songs slay me to this day, and some of them just never grew on me.

Antichrist

Couldn't agree more tbh, pretty sure BTW will be seen as one of the best things she's ever done as time goes by.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived