Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ME CRYING BECAUSE OF BORN THIS WAY

hughdancy

Featured Posts

The Fame

ME CRYING BECAUSE OF BORN THIS WAY...

I'm not actually crying

:lmao:  

But yes, it truly was an epic album. I've been feeling a tad nostalgic for it lately.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOTALLY agree :giveup: BTW wasn't as GP-friendly as TF and TFM, and that's why many people turned away from Gaga

It's a piece of art. It's the marriage of electronic and rock music. Its production blows me away. Its concept inspires me. I love its dark side and ...I could go on forever. It is a true masterpiece

Anderson123

And my reaction was the opposite to most people here. After Born This Way, I couldn't believe she'd ever top that album, and I even got so hyped that I thought she'd do it. But it didn't happen.

Couldn't agree more tbh, pretty sure BTW will be seen as one of the best things she's ever done as time goes by.

And this. BTW is the kind of album that will be seen as a masterpiece in the future. It is iconic, and BTW era is iconic too

djBuffoon

That album is a roller coaster for me - some of the songs slay me to this day, and some of them just never grew on me.

I agree completely. The great songs are some of the best work she's ever done, and the (very few) bad ones, well...

Having said that, I adore the album to pieces and it will be a classic.

I agree so much, I cannot comprehend people who diss born this way, it's gaga's best album imo

I hate saying it but to me it's better than ARTPOP, in both production and message, I mean equality and self esteem are really important, but what do I care about how ART and POP can belong together.

I do love ARTPOP musically though, just born this way tops it.

It's her most varied sound-wise I think.. there's so much on there, with so many colorful themes and lyrics. I always loved it and had a great time listening to it, and it's hard to match the first time listening to some of those tracks.. Bloody Mary, Scheiße, MTN, TEOG.... To me TFM will be one of her most enduring works but BTW will probably get a lot more praise in time, for its experimental sound and if anything all the LGBT activism will be a staple of it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived