💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remember when Gaga fought w/Interscope Over Alejandro?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

So, I don't remember where we received this info, but we know that when it came time to pick a third single from TFM, that Gaga wanted Alejandro and Interscope wanting Dance in the Dark. My question is why? Both songs are fantastic, but DITD is epic.  Like seriously, why was Gaga so determined?

Discuss.  And if anyone has the source of where we learned about this long ago would be great.  :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alejandro is so much better than Dance In the Dark in my opinion! Also a much better single. And it has become one of her fairly memorable hits.

Battle 4 Ur Life

the good old days where she had the voice and could back things up with her sales...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

TheOriginalOne

I thought it was the other way around...? That Gaga wanted DITD but Interscope wanted Alejandro. :flop:

Didymus

Thinking the same thing..

I thought it was the other way around...? That Gaga wanted DITD but Interscope wanted Alejandro. :flop:

Nope

Thinking the same thing..
ditto

Because she wanted to release a satanic and Madonna inspired video at that time.

:toofunny:

DITD would have been an iconic and legendary hit. Practically everyone's forgotten about Alejandro, it was only riding the success of that era. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived