💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remember when Gaga fought w/Interscope Over Alejandro?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

Probably because she already had the concept for Alejandro's music video and she didn't want to throw it away.

Alejandro is a great single and the video was epic as well. I remember reading somewhere that she would only do DITD as a single with the video idea that she had for it, but Interscope thought it was too much so went with her choice of Alejandro instead. I don't know how true that is though because the Alejandro video is far from toned down  :shrug:

I've just learned this, and more than ever I'm also glad they let her choose Alejandro :legend:

Yes, Alejandro was a perfect single choice and did great in the US too. Alejandro in Europe was bigger than Telephone, just shy from BR slayage. I on,y wish DITD was released as well as a fourth single...

Levine

Alejandro>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But it was with that song that Gaga had problems with the GP (satanic, Madonna wannabe, blasphemus, etc).

Who knows what would have happened with DITD instead. 

I thought it was the other way around...? That Gaga wanted DITD but Interscope wanted Alejandro. :flop:

A-a. She wanted Alejandro, she said it's her favorite song on The Fame Monster.

Computer

Alejandro>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But it was with that song that Gaga had problems with the GP (satanic, Madonna wannabe, blasphemus, etc).

Who knows what would have happened with DITD instead. 

And those last seconds of the video :megaflop: I still have nightmares

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

VasilisVas

Alejandro is one my favorite Gaga songs of all time. There was a point where I changed my name on Facebook to Alejandro and my mom and sister began calling me that because I was so obsessed with the song.  :wub:

Maybe it was because Gaga had already planned the video for Alejandro and really wanted to do it. Alejandro was a wise single choice tbh, it's got pop classic potential.

I'm on Interscope's side tbh. I don't know why Gaga wanted Alejandro so much and even tho I LOOOVE Alejandro, I still think DITD would have been one of (if not the) best single Gaga could've put out. Could u imagine the video ?  :giveup:

DriverMonster

I love DITD and Alejandro but Monster would have been the best single. It still baffles me as to why she didn't release it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived