💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The first Gaga song in your life

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

You're a new fan? :udidnt:

I am! and I'm not the only one that's a recent fan on this forum, talked to another recent monster on the forum last night.

I know it seems a bit odd to you golden oldies but I'm an old tit that realised just yet what a gem this lady is.

So for me it's sad to see the threads lately tbh. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingGhosts

I am! and I'm not the only one that's a recent fan on this forum, talked to another recent monster on the forum last night.

I know it seems a bit odd to you golden oldies but I'm an old tit that realised just yet what a gem this lady is.

So for me it's sad to see the threads lately tbh. 

Aw! Well welcome to the fanbase  :party: I liked her JUST before Just Dance blew up and but I only became a full fan around BTW/Judas, so dont think it took you a long time  :toofunny: I dont talk to many 'new monsters' so sorry if I seem kinda weird haha

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

MonsterMum

Aw! Well welcome to the fanbase  :party: I liked her JUST before Just Dance blew up and but I only became a full fan around BTW/Judas, so dont think it took you a long time  :toofunny: I dont talk to many 'new monsters' so sorry if I seem kinda weird haha

Thank you  :hug:

No it just took me 5 years hahaha. It's fine but I was looking for a forum last month to be together with Gaga fans but it seems sometimes I just stepped into 1 big bee hive, who needs enemies tbh...

BlondeKingOfGGD

Just Dance and Poker Face...And i hated them at first..

but the the major one that made me stan was Lovegame then Paparazzi :)

ChasingGhosts

Thank you  :hug:

No it just took me 5 years hahaha. It's fine but I was looking for a forum last month to be together with Gaga fans but it seems sometimes I just stepped into 1 big bee hive, who needs enemies tbh...

Ah well, at least we're fans NOW and not 20/30 years later so we get to witness this slayage first hand :gaga: This is the best Gaga forum tbh and most people are so nice and funny. But we have our ups and downs, we change as quick as Gaga's hair :laughga: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived