1. 1. Should Gaga pull a Bilbo?

• Yes, she should stop temporarily
    • Yes, she should stop permanently
    • No, I love this entire era
    • No, but I am worried

Featured Posts

damn sistern

___

No she shouldn't. What the heck is this question?! Do you ever watch her interviews where she just describes how happy she is she finally got fame?

Yes, which is why there are options that you don't think she doesn't need to or that she should, temporarily... It's just a question to see how you guys feel.... She doesn't seem happy at the moment though, she seems downright depressed if you look at her posts of the last couple of weeks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait....wait....the girl is just having a bit of a difficult time every human being has to deal with during their careers, musician or not. Let her just fix her problems or whatever she's having and she's good to go. Things are not even THAT bad. She's still a HUGE force in music and one of the biggest and most acclaimed popstars out there, not some old and forgotten dust. Leaving now even temporarily would be the biggest mistake ever and just killing your career. We're just heavily over-reacting.....

LetsGetHigh

Yes, which is why there are options that you don't think she doesn't need to or that she should, temporarily... It's just a question to see how you guys feel.... She doesn't seem happy at the moment though, she seems downright depressed if you look at her posts of the last couple of weeks

I voted "Yes, she should stop temporarily"

I think after the tour and ACT II she desperately needs a 2 year break :wtf: Sorry i misunderstood you and thought forever :hug: :cry: Maybe in that break she can shoot a couple of nice comedy movies? Just not in the spotlight in music award shows and such.

A lot of the Monsters on here are really pathetic I see :lmao: I ask for your opinions on a certain matter, nothing wrong with that... I see too many people saying I should leave the internet, when I'm concerned for Gaga herself, not her career, yet none of the people saying that have answered the question and given their opinion on the question I asked... Also, nowhere did I state that I think she should just quit or leave, a lot of you are too self-absorbed to even read and try to comprehend the OP and are drawing a false conclusion for which you are being rude towards me... I don't see what's wrong with being concerned for Gaga and thinking she should maybe take a couple of months away from the public eye if that could help her get into a good place again.

Wait....wait....the girl is just having a bit of a difficult time every human being has to deal with during their careers, musician or not. Let her just fix her problems or whatever she's having and she's good to go. Things are not even THAT bad. She's still a HUGE force in music and one of the biggest and most acclaimed popstars out there, not some old and forgotten dust. Leaving now even temporarily would be the biggest mistake ever and just killing your career. We're just heavily over-reacting.....

But should she do that by taking a temporary leave or do you think that she should/can do it while continuing this era? That is the only question this thread is asking... You are one of the first who actually read the question, understood it, and answered the question by giving your opinion...

miss anthropy

Taking a temporary break actually isn't such a bad idea ONLY if she uses the time to recharge, get inspired creatively, get physically and mentally well etc.

The last time she took a break (after BTWB got cancelled) she ended up depressed and smoking 16 joints a day.

ps. I'm sorry for making the joke about the dildo.  :hug:

I personally like this era but she should have taken a longer time to recoup after her hip surgery.

Maybe it's a lesson, I think after ARTPOP and ARTPOP act II she will take a temporary break and have a proper comeback in the beginning of 2015.

Taking a temporary break actually isn't such a bad idea ONLY if she uses the time to recharge, get inspired creatively, get physically and mentally well etc.

The last time she took a break (after BTWB got cancelled) she ended up depressed and smoking 16 joints a day.

ps. I'm sorry for making the joke about the dildo.  :hug:

Well, she did say that being away from us and the public got her into a bad place as well, but how do you get to a good place if you are in the public eye and everyone and their mother is coming for you? :giveup: It must be very hard for her right now, deciding what's the best thing to do next

Awe, there are 9 optimists. Good for you!  :rofl:

I think a temporary break could be good. Maybe a year off. She could plan so much of her career. 

Maybe film a few movies. "Leaving" might be a strong word, but slowing down a toooooon.

To the monsters who actually read the OP, understood the question, and answered it without becoming rude for no reason; thank you for showing me there are still nice and decent Monsters left on this site with whom you can have a discussion :hug:

But should she do that by taking a temporary leave or do you think that she should/can do it while continuing this era? That is the only question this thread is asking... You are one of the first who actually read the question, understood it, and answered the question by giving your opinion...

Well, considering she has stopped promoting etc, I think it's safe to say that she's actually kinda like having this temporary leave kinda thing at the moment, cause I don't think she's going to continue this era before her things are back on track anyway. I don't think she WANTS to continue before she's sure again that her team and her specifically are strong enough again. I'm sure that her trying to get things back on track is exactly what she's doing at the moment...just heavy behind the scenes work and that's why she's kinda like in hiding and so quiet. The girl doesn't want to serve half-cooked things, that's the worst thing for her and that's exactly what has happened and what made her stop for a moment. I'm absolutely sure that she's going to be back strong and confident again soon enough. Just has to make sure she has the right team around her again and everything is well-organised

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived