Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I think Gaga should record an album in Japan.

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

She could be Lady Chingching.

*I live for the Sushi, Sushi, Sushi, I live for the Sushi-shi live for the Sushi-shi*

GTFO.  :fail:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carrot stick

You people are so sensitive. I bet if someone pricked you with a pin you would act like you had been stabbed.

Honey Boo Boo

She could be Lady Chingching.

:lmao: Tbh that's China, not Japan.

Guys, stop calling it racist. I actually am Asian and I'm not offended. :giveup:

Non-asians get offended by Asian jokes better than Asians. I got a WP for a racist post against Asians, but tbh, lots of us really fail in English. :flop:

You people are so sensitive. I bet if someone pricked you with a pin you would act like you had been stabbed.

inb4: 3 WPs. :lmao:
A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Guys, stop calling it racist. I actually am Asian and I'm not offended. :giveup:

Non-asians get offended by Asian jokes better than Asians. I got a WP for a racist post against Asians, but tbh, lots of us really fail in English. :flop:

I didn't say it was racist. It was just stupid comments that didn't really have a purpose. 

TRILL MONSTER

Thats really distasteful and racist :pukey:

It's only racist when it's katy perry :reductive:

ThreadKiller

that just shows how much pride you have in your culture :later:

carrot stick

I didn't say it was racist. It was just stupid comments that didn't really have a purpose. 

I bet you're a blast at parties.

Honey Boo Boo

that just shows how much pride you have in your culture :later:

Why, thank you! :derpga:

seriously?  :roll:

japan isnt even ching ching..

ikr, I told him that's China. :lmao:
A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

ryhanna

That'd be cool, if she spent some time in Japan just gaining some inspiration. I feel like their culture would just give her a huge burst of creativity. I'm very fascinated by Japanese culture myself.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

Stay up all night thinking of that one?  :toofloppy:

That'd be cool, if she spent some time in Japan just gaining some inspiration. I feel like their culture would just give her a huge burst of creativity. I'm very fascinated by Japanese culture myself.

Me too! Their pop culture is what Gaga wishes our pop culture was more similar to. 

She should be there now before the tour to do some writing for Act II. 

ItsTommyBitch

As much as I love japan, i gotta say I quite dislike Namie tbh.... (*Cough* Utada only Japanese Queen for me)

But this is a good idea :3 (although KPP would probably have her killed. Or they would duel to death)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

As much as I love japan, i gotta say I quite dislike Namie tbh.... (*Cough* Utada only Japanese Queen for me)

But this is a good idea :3 (although KPP would probably have her killed. Or they would duel to death)

Utada is great, but I prefer faster music normally. :P I was a sort of Namie fan, but then this past year she blew me away with her sound. 

Ayu is////was//// my Queen for years and years, but the past couple have been a serious downgrade in her music and videos. Feel the Love is a good song, but the video looks like it had a $100 budget. 

KPP would kill her herself. Strangle her with lace or bludgeon her with a stuffed toy. 

Yeah, she totally should. A lot of huge hits come from Japan and we really associate good music with Japan.

Just kidding. Are you a few screws loose?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived