๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd's potential?

tokyodisko

Did Zedd live up to his potential on Artpop?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Did Zedd do well on the album?

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he needs to work with him more, until I can give a good opinion on him. ;)

Spyro the Dragon

She definitely needs Zedd and Madeon to be the main producers on the next record. Too much DJWS on this album tbh.

HausOfAntonio

I expected more from him; GUY is a masterpiece. Donatella's production is a bit lacking in Zedd-ness imo. Aura is one of my favorites but tbh the credit goes to Infected Mushroom and Gaga more that it does to Zedd.

ย 

Honestly I just wish Gaga had used 1/3 Zedd, 1/3 Madeon and 1/3 DJWS on the album to show all producers' true potential.

I totally don't get how people want more Madeon. MJH is literally the worst 'song' I've ever heard, and Gypsy's instrumental is terrible.

Gaga chose the instrumentals she wanted from him on ARTPOP though..

ย 

Exactly. Don't question her ARTISTRY. How dare you be a critic.

I totally don't get how people want more Madeon. MJH is literally the worst 'song' I've ever heard, and Gypsy's instrumental is terrible.

I actually like MJH a lot, but mores because of the lyrics.ย 

But I think Madeon could have done much better with it.ย 

Also your icon is glorious.ย 

ย 

That's why this is honestly one of the worst fanbases ever. Utterly tasteless. I've seen many people say that MJH is her best song ever. Like, forget about getting your life, get your EARS. We literally already heard this song, except it wasn't a boasting tryhard mess that equated to a 14 year old teen boy saying "I love weed lol". Like, even people who smoke think it's lame.

Exactly. Don't question her ARTISTRY. How dare you be a critic.

:omfgaga:ย 

OBEY GAGA.ย 

ย 

We can rewrite 1984 to be 198GAGA. Big Brother? Mother Monster.ย 

:omfgaga:

OBEY GAGA.ย 

ย 

We can rewrite 1984 to be 198GAGA. Big Brother? Mother Monster.ย 

ย 

George Orwell could only wish. :worship:

At least students would be more inclined to read it.ย 

ย 

Don't front, Gaga's testimonial tweets will be required reading in all legitimate college courses henceforth. How else will the masses be educated on how to play the hypocritical victim? It's an American institution to believe you're perfect while blaming outsiders for not recognizing such facts.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived