Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd's potential?

tokyodisko

Did Zedd live up to his potential on Artpop?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Did Zedd do well on the album?

Featured Posts

I am on the fence. When I heard his rerelease of Clarity I was excited, but GUY was the only song that actually felt like Gaga to me. 

He did this for Namie Amuro, and despite the "engrish", I think it was awesome. I was hoping for more originality from him. If you don't like it skip to 0:40, because that's where it explodes. 

http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=518350

And if you like her, I would suggest her newest album. It's got a lot of good dance music, mostly in English. ish. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pixie Gypsy

Imo I expected tracks like Shake It, Slam The Door. But I still love all the tracks he did. Well, not aura, 

Gaga chose the instrumentals she wanted from him on ARTPOP though..

I realize that, but it was also a while back before he developed his skills to what they are now. I'm very surprised she just rolled with what he had done. I feel like Gaga kind of let us down with that. I do like Donatella, but it's probably one of my least favorites by her.

ryhanna

All of his songs are good, and I don't mind that a couple weren't made with completely original instrumentals, but I found myself less attracted to his songs than I thought I'd be. I don't see any faults in his work.

I realize that, but it was also a while back before he developed his skills to what they are now. I'm very surprised she just rolled with what he had done. I feel like Gaga kind of let us down with that. I do like Donatella, but it's probably one of my least favorites by her.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I feel like G.U.Y is his most recent production on the album. It just sounds more developed and well-produced. He can REALLY do a lot though, like don't let some of these tracks fool you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dba3MYL6Nzc

GypsyPrince

Zedd did well on the album. He met what I expected of him. Madeon on the other hand tho, I expected more from him but :awkney:

juicyjuicy

lol namie amuro

He is one of my favourite, if not favourite, EDM producers/DJs ever. It's a shame that his talent isn't fully showcased on ARTPOP imo tbh.

I also think Madeon failed to showcase his true potential on ARTPOP as well.

However this is a Gaga album (not Zedd nor Madeon) so yeah.

lol namie amuro

He is one of my favourite, if not favourite, EDM producers/DJs ever. It's a shame that his talent isn't fully showcased on ARTPOP imo tbh.

!!!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I feel like G.U.Y is his most recent production on the album. It just sounds more developed and well-produced. He can REALLY do a lot though, like don't let some of these tracks fool you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dba3MYL6Nzc

I think G.U.Y. was his best by far. I also think it sounds more developed, and since it was made for the album, it think it just fit better.

I love G.U.Y. actually. 

Push Play is one of my favorites too. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived