💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd's potential?

tokyodisko

Did Zedd live up to his potential on Artpop?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Did Zedd do well on the album?

Featured Posts

Don't front, Gaga's testimonial tweets will be required reading in all legitimate college courses henceforth. How else will the masses be educated on how to play the hypocritical victim? It's an American institution to believe you're perfect while blaming outsiders for not recognizing such facts.

Truth. She has been a novel within herself lately. I hope this wraps up and she gets back on track. I love her, but all of this critic shaming is getting on my nerves. I'm a somewhat professional critic myself, so I take offense to it. She is inviting even more upon herself with this kind of rant. But when things go back her way, then we won't hear a damn word. She worries about what people think too much. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

His solo album is purrty neat tho!

So I won't diss.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Exactly. When she was pretty much universally praised, she had nary a word to say. Now that **** hasn't gone her way, she's suddenly incredibly concerned with the opinions of others. It makes her looks so stupid and hypocritical.

Yes, and if she is proud of ARTPOP, she shouldn't worry. I personally really love the album, save for a couple songs, but I don't think all of the criticism is unwarranted. 

ZEDD has the potential to create absolutely bangers (i.e Stay The Night , Clarity) however he didn't sell it for me , i hop ACT 2 (If it exists) is more EDM based , gaga and zedd together on a track like stay the night would be incredible 

Little7Monster

I think he did really well, especially since he went from an up and coming artist to a producer for one of the biggest names in music. His productions were good, but they were safe. I'd like to hear some of their experimental work, and those ones he mentioned that were longer than typical radio songs. Overall, he did well given the situation, but it could've been more if they didn't play it safe with the track listing of ARTPOP. 

Hopefully Act II has more of their experimental material :)

ChasingGhosts

Zedd is the best DJ in the world, besides DJWS :hor:

Dont forget DJ Space Cowboy!!1!11! derpga: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived