💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I was on a break but I just HAD to come back and update

New updates for DWUW:

Italy: 15,000 [Gold]

U.K: 181,000

ARTPOP:

Italy: 25,000 [Gold]

K bye

You answered the question yourself

There's no certification or any official sales source. So they're not there.

Applause hasn't sold that much.

Oh, so the number is actually bigger. thanks!  :hug:  I expect it to be around 3.35M tbh.

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry, I had to.  :toofunga: Her "cool" addiction is unbelievable.  :smh:

lol I know, it's so funny!

:applause: 240k is AMAZING! Means that 1 in 300 people bought the album? :emma: but still amazing!

A bit more like 1 in 250, which is definitely amazing considering that the national language isn't english, there's a very aging population (many of whom probably don't buy music regularly), there are quite a few people in poverty whose highest objective is not a Gaga album, and they aren't doing that well economically in general.

In contrast, the U.S. apparently has sold about enough copies for 1 out of every 75 people, so that's an interesting statistic to look at and compare to other countries (I wonder what Japan's is?)

A bit more like 1 in 250, which is definitely amazing considering that the national language isn't english, there's a very aging population (many of whom probably don't buy music regularly), there are quite a few people in poverty whose highest objective is not a Gaga album, and they aren't doing that well economically in general.

In contrast, the U.S. apparently has sold about enough copies for 1 out of every 75 people, so that's an interesting statistic to look at and compare to other countries (I wonder what Japan's is?)

Japan's is 1 in 200 for Born This Way, her most successful album there. But there's a big difference in the music markets:

1. Japan, South Korea: music is bought by fans. Fans collect all versions. There's a band in Japan which sells 1 million physical copies of a single on the first day.

2. In other non-Anglophone countries, music is mostly for fans too but also a little bit more for the General Public. GP is much more likely to torrent/download the album than buy it than in other countries.

3. In English-speaking countries, music is mostly bought by the General Public and casual fans.

4. In Japan, albums cost 30$ and discounts don't exist there.

5. In Japan, downloading music illegally is unpopular.

Pure Adrenaline

such a beautiful thread and the OP looks so damn fine ... thankss for that oprah2.gif I just can't wait to come in few months here and see Gypsy - 1x Diamond, DWUW - 3x Platinum, ARTPOP - 5x Platinum oprah2.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

such a beautiful thread and the OP looks so damn fine ... thankss for that oprah2.gif I just can't wait to come in few months here and see Gypsy - 1x Diamond, DWUW - 3x Platinum, ARTPOP - 5x Platinum oprah2.gif

:applause:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived