Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

such a beautiful thread and the OP looks so damn fine ... thankss for that oprah2.gif I just can't wait to come in few months here and see Gypsy - 1x Diamond, DWUW - 3x Platinum, ARTPOP - 5x Platinum oprah2.gif

THE SLAYAGE GYPSY WILL CREATE.

:legend:

Born To Slay

Damn, Venus slaying South Korea! Those aren't pre-order sales for South Korea by the way, they don't have iTunes. I really think that Gaga should release Venus as a single!

Gaga should've released Venus as the Asian single tbh

Gaga should've released Venus as the Asian single tbh

I don't know, but South Korea isn't a good representation of the GP. They like pretty much anything by big stars :toofunny: just examples, but Ooh La La went #1 there :toofunny: and Call Me Maybe was Top 3 for like a year. Venus, after being performed in Japan, almost did nothing. So I have some doubts, I, however, think that a video could make people like the song a lot. 

Born To Slay

I don't know, but South Korea isn't a good representation of the GP. They like pretty much anything by big stars :toofunny: just examples, but Ooh La La went #1 there :toofunny: and Call Me Maybe was Top 3 for like a year. Venus, after being performed in Japan, almost did nothing. So I have some doubts, I, however, think that a video could make people like the song a lot.

It wasnt on radio and it never got a video. Youcan't expect much from it

ATlukeahartley

Is there anymore info on the sales of 'Do What U Want' Part 2 with Christina? All I can find is US first week sales on the Billboard official site. I hope she's filming the video to this version instead!

-- Lady Gaga: The No. 13-peaking "Do What U Want" rebounds 23-17 on the Hot 100 thanks in part to its new remix featuring Christina Aguilera. The original version featuring R. Kelly accounts for 71% (78,000) of the song's sales in the Nielsen SoundScan sales week ending Jan. 5. The mix with Aguilera starts with 29% (31,000).

Is it possible for Applause to sell 3million in the US?

Hardly. 1.5 million at the most by 2015 is already a very generous prediction. Unless there's a smash hit in the making, which is also unlikely to happen within this year, ARTPOP outselling BTW would be deemed way far-fetched. The most plausible way to boost album sales for ARTPOP is to release an EP and bundle it with the LP for their sales to be combined, similar to how TFM helped TF in raking further worldwide sales. 

Hardly. 1.5 million at the most by 2015 is already a very generous prediction. Unless there's a smash hit in the making, which is also unlikely to happen within this year, ARTPOP outselling BTW would be deemed way far-fetched. The most plausible way to boost album sales for ARTPOP is to release an EP and bundle it with the LP for their sales to be combined, similar to how TFM helped TF in raking further worldwide sales. 

Ermmm I think you read that wrong.

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived