Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] 2014 Lady Gaga Tarot Reading

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Garden Panty

This was actually really interesting. I don't believe in these things, it's against my religion, but I respect anyone who chooses to believe it :)

So if this is true, we can pretty much bet Venus as the next single then Gypsy or G.U.Y. as the last single :rip:

LStephens11

Interesting - I'd love to get my cards read, but I conflict with it due to my religion, but that was very neat.

ChasingGhosts

I loved your reading, its was so insightful :party: And I love that you played Bowie in the video :teehee:  

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

GypsyPrince

Personal growth for Gaga. I hope she's happy at the end of the day. But of course this means many of the monsters will start doubting her, especially during the 3rd single.  :toofunny:

Elizabeth

Not 100% sure what my take on tarot cards is but I found this very interesting nonetheless.

The voiceover thing you used made it sound like a character from the Nekci Menij show was doing the tarot :rip: 

That was cute and fun, thanks for making that. 

*liked* it on youtube

sidenote for hoping that she doesnt get married this year

Well, I'm hoping it's like the BTWB where one date gets away but it's a maaaaaajor success otherwise.

The worst date for sales was, like, an %84 right? I feel like that's great, anyway.

3 points in and ready for more

The worst date for sales was, like, an %84 right? I feel like that's great, anyway.

Yeah, which made the whole tour like 99.99998% sold out anyway. So no love lost. 

GypsyPrince

That was cute and fun, thanks for making that. 

*liked* it on youtube

sidenote for hoping that she doesnt get married this year

If it makes her happy, why not tho? 

Archived