💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: Monster Concept - FULL ** updated **

tiffa

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

http://www.mediafire.com/?pivh4r5di3qbxpj

LQ unfortunately. The HQ is circulating. Maybe one day it'll come.

LOL LOL I was just on PropaGaga of all places and that's how I found out it leaked!!! :dies:

Of course gagadaily had it half an hour ago.

Fabulous Tiffa! How in god's name did you get this?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOT attacking you Tiffa, but your supplier.

The first 30secs (the monster part) is from an interlude she used to play w/ a projector when she performed at clubs.

The second part is the monster demo, which leaked aboutt a month after TFM came out.

The third part is rumored to be a completely different track.

Someone mashed up all these together and tampered with them to make it more LQ.

I KNEW IT!!

Well then I need "the first 30secs (the monster part) is from an interlude she used to play w/ a projector when she performed at clubs." in HQ this instant. lol that was always my favorite interlude... ps they were LED screens, not a projector ;)

First of all, this IS what is currently going around at this time. If ANYBODY (for the most part anyway) says they have the Monster Concept in full, it is this version.

I was thinking though, that it sounded a bit odd. This is the snippet I have of the Monster Concept: http://www.mediafire.com/?dzxde45vccp4jnt

NOT attacking you Tiffa, but your supplier.

The first 30secs (the monster part) is from an interlude she used to play w/ a projector when she performed at clubs.

The second part is the monster demo, which leaked aboutt a month after TFM came out.

The third part is rumored to be a completely different track.

Someone mashed up all these together and tampered with them to make it more LQ.

When does it go into the 3rd part. All I hear is the interlude and monster concept

HighWayUnicornR2L

Probably a really dumb question, but what is the difference between a concept and a demo?

a concept is the earliest version of a song

this is basically Gaga singing into a cell phone with a beat

a concept is the earliest version of a song

this is basically Gaga singing into a cell phone with a beat

Oh! Haha thanks!

Here is the first part of the Monster Demo. It was the original "pop ate my heart" intro that gaga used in club performances:

Mer Girl

rofl.

If it is a competition, then why doesn't whoever started the NYE/Christmas leaks re-open their leak prize thing? I'm surprised no one did it then.

If it is a competition, then why doesn't whoever started the NYE/Christmas leaks re-open their leak prize thing? I'm surprised no one did it then.

Planned on leaking forever ago... I was just busy during the holidays, so this is my post-Gift to GGD. :haha:

Das Grizaholic17

I put the deal out there...no one showed...until today magically. Which is why I'm sort of giggling that she's had these for "quite a while now"

Love ya tiffa...you did a good thing here

Grizzy

Archived