Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jewels N' Drugs should be a single

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LStephens11

Just because Dark Horse is #1 doesn't mean radio is really into electro trap. And no, the rappers won't help the song. Only 'well known' rapper on there is T.I. 

You're kidding right? Twista - Slow Jamz, Overnight Celebrity, So Sexy, Girl Tonite, Wetter, Let's Go, Po Pimp?

LStephens11

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that actually happened

You know it will - all these folks on here are so down on **** and then when Gaga blows all the basics out of the water they'll praise her for being innovative and changing the game and blah blah

First of all, I wasn't even thinking about Dark Horse. I don't consider DH a an actual trap song. And Twista and Too Short are hip hop legends. True fans of hip hop/rap will most likely recognize them.

Baby u know u did not even know who those two rappers were before Gaga collaborated with them and u also know the success of a single depends on the reception by the general public a.k.a clueless people so forget about true hip hop fans. Btw I can't at you actually thinking J&D could be a single, the desperation + delusion for a hit in this fanbase is getting real concerning.

:trootea: 

You know it will - all these folks on here are so down on **** and then when Gaga blows all the basics out of the water they'll praise her for being innovative and changing the game and blah blah

Bellatrix

Word!

LStephens11

Did you not see what happened to Mariah Careys Triumphant?... :later: not here for Gaga to ruin the album era with floppy singles... :awkney:

I think Mariah's career was already over before Triumphant flop was ever written tbh :manicure:

I knew T.I and Twista before this. The only one I did not know a lot about was too short. But even then, many people do indeed know these rappers. Also, when it comes to Gaga, anything could be a single. Don't act like you already know everything.

Baby u know u did not even know who those two rappers were before Gaga collaborated with them and u also know the success of a single depends on the reception by the general public a.k.a clueless people so forget about true hip hop fans. Btw I can't at you actually thinking J&D could be a single, the desperation + delusion for a hit in this fanbase is getting real concerning.

I knew T.I and Twista before this. The only one I did not know a lot about was too short. But even then, many people do indeed know these rappers. Also, when it comes to Gaga, anything could be a single. Don't act like you already know everything.

o<(0_0)>o

I think Jewels N' Drugs should be a single or at least an urban single at some point. Here is why:

-Gaga provides a catchy chorus

-The song has for the most part simple and fun lyrics. Just like the GP likes

-The intremuntal is really good and somewhat unique. Therefore the song will stand out

-The song has 3 rappers that could give more attention to this song

-This song will show a new side of Gaga that the GP hasn't really seen before. There are many that could like this new side of Gaga

-Finally, while this song goes harder than your usual radio hip hop song, the song still has an electro trap sound that is really popular right now. (Specially in the U.S.)

:deadbanana: Jewels 'n Drugs does NOT go hard at ALL. :smh:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Bloody hooker

I really agree with this. The only thing is it needs to be a single towards the end.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Yes it does, specially when you compare it to all other hip hop songs on the radio. Plus this is my opinion anyways.

:deadbanana: Jewels 'n Drugs does NOT go hard at ALL. :smh:

lol no thanks, literally nobody thinks of her as a "hard" artist, and if she releases this as a single people will just think she is desperate and thirsty to be seen as badass and "black". Also the whole song is just  :pukey: There are so many better songs on the album, so I hope this never becomes a single.

2edo2f9.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived