đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Manager her dad?

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

What I can't stand is how when she does her stupid talk shows, the audience looks like they believe every single **** she says. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

Wendy is obsessed with Gaga. She talks about her like every other show. And she annoys the **** out of me.

Also, I cannot even look at her with just staring at her nose. It looks horrible tbh.

Joe handles Gaga's money, but is not her manager. At least that's what I think.

It is true that she said that Gaga also needs to blame herself for what she created...I think she has to be held accountable. Musically it's there, but people are tired of the theatrics. I wish she could stop with all the wigs like she said she was going to do in ARTPOP. She is not a perfect person, she created something that not everybody likes. 

Wendy Williams obviously doesn't know what she's talking about, but it does seem like Joe has been performing some "manager" functions for a long time. To me, it's a bad idea, since it changes the relationship. But I guess the flip side is that at least your Dad might see you as something more than an ATM.

Whispering

I believe this, tbh

Of course you do.

It is true that she said that Gaga also needs to blame herself for what she created...I think she has to be held accountable. Musically it's there, but people are tired of the theatrics. I wish she could stop with all the wigs like she said she was going to do in ARTPOP. She is not a perfect person, she created something that not everybody likes. 

You and Wendy should get together and do lunch. Sounds like ya'll could be besties! ;)

I don't hope so because it's always kinda weird when someone you're related with is your manager...can't even explain why :flop:

But calling Gaga's album a flop...ummn Wendy needs publicity I guess, doesn't she?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived