Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Manager her dad?

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaggedMonster

Why are we even giving any attention to that irrelevant person? She needs to sit down and shut up.

I just hate when ppl that don't do full research

Diamond Heart

im guessing you just saw it too

Nah, but ive saw loads of her stupid rants about people, where she deliberately lies to get more publicity. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

autumnmycat

I remember once Wendy said that Gaga divorced Rob Fusari, and said that he produced her songs Paparazzi and Beautiful. 

:toofunny:

Oh yeah that must have been what the lawsuit was about.  :flop:

Stefani328

Wendy Williams should worry more about her manly features and her reporting tabloid stories as facts. So phony, it's unbelievable. She'll have an artist on her show one day, while the next she is dragging them. 

JaggedMonster

Wendy Williams should worry more about her manly features and her reporting tabloid stories as facts. So phony, it's unbelievable. She'll have an artist on her show one day, while the next she is dragging them. 

And thats why she will always get D-list ppl

LadyoftheDam

Oh man. Should I not watch her Hot Topics once she uploads it to YouTube tonite?

I don't take Wendy Williams seriously when she reports stuff of about gaga; her "inside info" is wrong a lot of times. She's also almost always negative about LG. She'll blatantly say how she prefers Madonna over Gaga + that she's team Madonna or whatever.

JaggedMonster

Oh man. Should I not watch her Hot Topics once she uploads it to YouTube tonite?

I don't take Wendy Williams seriously when she reports stuff of about gaga; her "inside info" is wrong a lot of times. She's also almost always negative about LG. She'll blatantly say how she prefers Madonna over Gaga + that she's team Madonna or whatever.

ya it pissed me off how she said and had bold latter saying ARTFLOP like 5x

freebit

I thought Bobby Campbell was her new manager?

Anyway, she's always attempting to to drag someone on that Z-list show of hers, so it's best to pay her no mind. :coffee:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived