💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sexxx Dreams will be ICONIC

Haus

Featured Posts

RileyMint

I like the idea of Brothel of Gaga. I can already imagine the slayage of the video if this song becomes a single. Even more so if she adds Rihsus or Britknee onto the remix.

If radio plays the clean version tho...

Yessss... A man walks into a brothel and 20 woman come to the front room to be chosen. All of the woman are gaga dressed up differently... Now that would be a good video

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Texas HoldEm

Guys the censorship isn't about the WORD s-x. It's about the presentation. It's such a heavy topic that she doesn't skirt around. She talks about masturbation, and then blatantly mentions how she wants to **** someone. In a society where female s-xuality IS still a taboo, it wouldn't go down well. Not to mention the verses having this weird duality some people wouldn't understand (let's face it, people can be stupid, and two voices is not 'easily-digestable pop') and how she's in a relationship so the whole 'fantasizing about other people' thing wouldn't go down well. Let's not forget, by the way, that as catchy as it is, and as good of a song as it is, it is NOT iconic. :toofunny: The lyrics are relatively simple, the chorus is repetitive, and frankly, it's not even all that innovative or fresh, as much as some people might think it is.

Gaga had Lovegame played on the radio, Sexxx Dreams is not a big deal.

I'd love it to be a single, I wish the era was -Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want, Gypsy/MANiCURE

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Gaga said she wants lots of singles off this album. I'm 100% sure Sexxx Dream will see the light of day and slay the masses.

:whitney:

Gaga also said she wanted lots of singles from BTW. :flop: and music videos for every song. Sound familiar? but I agree s-xx dreams could slay. ;)

Let's look at my list:

- The intro beat is cool

- The verse vocals are raw and beautiful and unlike any other vocals from her

- "When I lay in bed I touch myself and think of you" sounds catchy

- The chorus doesn't imply any gender and is just a simple s-x song chorus for straight people

- The line before the final chorus is cute + catchy + very Taylor Swift

- It's a s-x song

**** G.U.Y., **** Gypsy (not really), if this won't be released as a single it'll be a CRIME. 

This is what's so frustrating with GaGa's albums. There's so many songs that deserve to be singles and someone always has to compromise. I hope she gets a long god damn era this time because I'm not ready for another Monster or Scheiße level of betrayal. 

But anyway Sex Dreams is basically her best chance for a hit this era besides Gypsy. G.U.Y. is nice but the s-x metaphor won't relate to guys at all whereas Sex Dreams is basically ambiguous. The chorus at least. But the verses imply lesbianism which guys also like so it's a win win.

And I'm picturing a very dark and gritty yet clean video a la Bad Romance but more gritty. Like maybe a "Brothel of GaGa"? Omg she could get Francis Lawrence back and everything :giveup:

And am I the only one here or do I think radio really won't care about the lyrics. I mean the "touch myself" might need to be changed but that's probably it. And even if she does have to have it as "X Dreams", if she re-records that part it will sound fine. I think people make radio edits a bigger deal than it really is because there are many s-xual songs on the radio these days. 

Thread done. I just need to know that I'm not the only one who sees the massive potential in this song. 

I agree with every thing but how is it very taylor swift  :toofunny: ?

As I've said before

The fact that radio will more than likely censor the **** out of this song ( WHETHER WE WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT) is the only thing keeping me from wanting this as a single

Otherwise, I'm totally for it! It's one of my faves ^__^

EDIT: Well, they don't really censor Gorilla by Bruno Mars (which is a VERY "in your face" s-xual song) so idk...

I agree with every thing but how is it very taylor swift :toofunny: ?

Tswift is into the "talking" mid song, even though that really was popularized by Kesha, imo

Guys the censorship isn't about the WORD s-x. It's about the presentation. It's such a heavy topic that she doesn't skirt around. She talks about masturbation, and then blatantly mentions how she wants to **** someone. In a society where female s-xuality IS still a taboo, it wouldn't go down well. Not to mention the verses having this weird duality some people wouldn't understand (let's face it, people can be stupid, and two voices is not 'easily-digestable pop') and how she's in a relationship so the whole 'fantasizing about other people' thing wouldn't go down well. Let's not forget, by the way, that as catchy as it is, and as good of a song as it is, it is NOT iconic. :toofunny: The lyrics are relatively simple, the chorus is repetitive, and frankly, it's not even all that innovative or fresh, as much as some people might think it is.

I agree with every thing but how is it very taylor swift  :toofunny: ?

She does the same thing in We Are Never Getting Back Together. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived