Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sexxx Dreams will be ICONIC

Haus

Featured Posts

Let's look at my list:

- The intro beat is cool

- The verse vocals are raw and beautiful and unlike any other vocals from her

- "When I lay in bed I touch myself and think of you" sounds catchy

- The chorus doesn't imply any gender and is just a simple s-x song chorus for straight people

- The line before the final chorus is cute + catchy + very Taylor Swift

- It's a s-x song

**** G.U.Y., **** Gypsy (not really), if this won't be released as a single it'll be a CRIME. 

This is what's so frustrating with GaGa's albums. There's so many songs that deserve to be singles and someone always has to compromise. I hope she gets a long god damn era this time because I'm not ready for another Monster or Scheiße level of betrayal. 

But anyway Sex Dreams is basically her best chance for a hit this era besides Gypsy. G.U.Y. is nice but the s-x metaphor won't relate to guys at all whereas Sex Dreams is basically ambiguous. The chorus at least. But the verses imply lesbianism which guys also like so it's a win win.

And I'm picturing a very dark and gritty yet clean video a la Bad Romance but more gritty. Like maybe a "Brothel of GaGa"? Omg she could get Francis Lawrence back and everything :giveup:

And am I the only one here or do I think radio really won't care about the lyrics. I mean the "touch myself" might need to be changed but that's probably it. And even if she does have to have it as "X Dreams", if she re-records that part it will sound fine. I think people make radio edits a bigger deal than it really is because there are many s-xual songs on the radio these days. 

Thread done. I just need to know that I'm not the only one who sees the massive potential in this song. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pixie Gypsy

Now, imagine when they play the clean version on Radio :awesome: because I think they would play the clean version tbh, even though it totally ruins the song

TimisaMonster

Gaga wants VENUS BAAAAD...soooooo...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Omg she could get Francis Lawrence back and everything :giveup:

Nah, I read somewhere that Francis doesn't plan to direct music videos anymore :P

Btw I hope Sexxx Dreams is a single tbh, or at least has a video :giveup: is one of my faves :yes:

autumnmycat

Now, imagine when they play the clean version on Radio :awesome: because I think they would play the clean version tbh, even though it totally ruins the song

Last night, -- you were in my -- dreams doing really -- things

FrankGutz

Actually Sexxx Dreams is one of my faves, with Swine & Aura, my top 3 tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived