Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sexxx Dreams will be ICONIC

Haus

Featured Posts

Squidward T

Will people shutup about catering to straight people, its so stupid, macklemore is successful and he has gay freindly songs, katy perry is gay friendly, gaga's not being at the top of her game has nothing to due with her "catering to the gay community" so sick of reading about it

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

I agree, with everything :yes: i also think it's the best choice right now... It's catchy, radio-friendly (i don't think that word s-x is a big deal... It's in many songs), the song has like best Gaga verses ever!!! :gaga:

GypsyPrince

I like the idea of Brothel of Gaga. I can already imagine the slayage of the video if this song becomes a single. Even more so if she adds Rihsus or Britknee onto the remix.

If radio plays the clean version tho...

[...]katy perry is gay friendly, [...]

You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys  :P

britneylopez99

GUYS THIS MAY BE SHOCKING TO YOU BUT YHEY DO ALLOW YOU TO SAY THE WORD SEX ON THE RADIO!!!!! SEE LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN IF U DONT BELIEVE ME

GUYS THIS MAY BE SHOCKING TO YOU BUT YHEY DO ALLOW YOU TO SAY THE WORD SEX ON THE RADIO!!!!! SEE LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN IF U DONT BELIEVE ME

Lol right? People are too overdramatic :smh:

Cameron Dallas

Lol right? People are too overdramatic :smh:

Hey just think because of the censored version that it just isn't allowed :toofunny:

They say s-x in E.T. And S&M is just as bad

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived