💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Venus was the 3rd single, what would your reaction be? GIFS ONLY.

Joey1

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

I can't help the way im feeling Goddess of love just to take to your leader, I can't help keep on dancin...

tumblr_mxqfj9mMxn1rht93wo1_400.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

tumblr_inline_my3f5doEu21qfws4s.gif

hahahahaha best gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

VENUS will either SMASH or BOMB.

Hoping it's the new Bad Romance, all it needs is an epic video and it'll smash. It's so good.

To be honest when I first heard Venus I did not like it at all. I hated the song along with Fashion!. But then it grew on me and now it has become one of my favorite songs on ARTPOP. I wouldn't like for Venus to be the third official single for two reasons. One being that it is a very experimental track therefore it can be complicated as to how it hits and caters to the public. Also I think there are some songs that could be a better single such as Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y. and even Gypsy. Don't hate, this is just my opinion and I can respect anybody that doesn't have the same view as me. 

I can't help the way im feeling Goddess of love just to take to your leader, I can't help keep on dancin...

tumblr_mxqfj9mMxn1rht93wo1_400.gif

Please help a sis out and gimme da link to that flaw free gif?!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived