💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Confirmed To Release New Album : Gaga Collab?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

I wouldn't mind it :shrug:

Never really been a Madonna fan but the old queen of pop and the new queen of pop are bound to make something amazing right. I highly doubt it's true, though.

Off topic: reading this thread is entertaining as hell :fan:

Lmao if you think Gaga is going to do this, she hates madonna's guts :smh: She's butthurt after the BTW drama and won't let go, it goes as far as gaga talking about how Madonna hates her :smh: ridiculous.

I would lose the last bits of respect for gaga if she did it. Stand your ground, girl.

Disliking the fact that someone took(unprovoked) shots at you, is hating their guts? Sis, wut? And I think Gaga has only publicly mentioned the Madonna drama, a grand total of thrice since 2012 and that's not letting it go. So, again, wut?

I agree with your last line though, she should stand her ground, since she sounds so affected by what happened.

Kermit the frog

Disliking the fact that someone took(unprovoked) shots at you, is hating their guts? Sis, wut? And I think Gaga has only publicly mentioned the Madonna drama, a grand total of thrice since 2012 and that's not letting it go. So, again, wut?

I agree with your last line though, she should stand her ground, since she sounds so affected by what happened.

I get that feeling from gaga when she was talking about madonna - "I know she hates me and I dont give a fu.ck", yeah, right. I doubt madonna hates her, she was just being a b---h.

PoshLife

Get that promo, PF Chang's

Seriously though, I'm not entirely sure I see this happening. Actually, I think it's less likely now than ever before, with the exception of immediately after BTW came out. They just seem to be in very different places.

I would totally give it a listen, though.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived