Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Confirmed To Release New Album : Gaga Collab?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wixson

If you come for one of my faves, it's expected I defend her. Like what you're doing right now isn't it? :later:

#PromoteOnlineKindness :later: :later: :later:

Rihanna, Kunty Perry, Madonna... who else? And no, you're not defending anyone by trying to shade Gaga on a forum dedicated to her. As I said, idiotic. :kissga:

SISTERV

And apparently this just randomly showed up at a Tokyo intersection this morning......hmmmmm

20130831-215205.jpg

JEWRJEWR

And apparently this just randomly showed up at a Tokyo intersection this morning......hmmmmm

20130831-215205.jpg

Photoshop.  The LQ says it all

Fear, she's the mother of violence

macklemore and lorde? does madonna literally shuffle the current top 40 and just choose two unlucky tribunes into a collaboration with her....

like she did with nicki minaj and m.i.a. in 2012  :toofunny:

Rumors say its called "MDNA: Skin"

tumblr_myscrdHIDt1rvxt26o1_500.jpg

AYxqmwm.gif

Katy Perry and Lady Gaga in fall 2014:

i9QDhqXgwvPFZ.gif

No that's probably a Japanese cosmetic line she's doing, the billboard tha has that pic is in Tokyo only

SISTERV

MDNA PART TWO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE IS GONNA BEAT GAGA TO THE PUNCH WITH IT AND CALL IT MDNA: ACT II

ROFL

irqnMlHnA2Iqu.gif

Pixie Gypsy

Rihanna, Kunty Perry, Madonna... who else? And no, you're not defending anyone by trying to shade Gaga on a forum dedicated to her. As I said, idiotic. :kissga:

"Daft Punk, Lorde, Macklemore" - someone's desperate for a hit. :oops:

So you're saying I'm not defending anyone by shading Gags on a forum dedicated to her? well, guess what. 

Ikr, how many remixes will it take for DWUW to go top 10? :oops:

I just did, :oops: If you don't want me to shade gags, don't bring in unnecessary posts trying to shade artists just because they want to collab with other artists :oops:

giphy.gif

Wixson

How many remixes are there of DWUW

I hit the nerve, I see. That has been posted already, try again. Xoxo

So you're saying I'm not defending anyone by shading Gags on a forum dedicated to her? well, guess what.

I just did, :oops: If you don't want me to shade gags, don't bring in unnecessary posts trying to shade artists just because they want to collab with other artists :oops:

giphy.gif

You should consider removing that cactus that's shoved up your pressed ass.

I hit the nerve, I see. That has been posted already, try again. Xoxo
im just saying. Try not to take cheap shots at the queen

Whenever I think about Madonna putting out a new album, I always remember Elton saying she looks like a "fairground stripper" because of MDNA and the performances around it.  :dies:

But in all seriousness I hope she releases something a little more.......mature? She has such a long career behind her, I just don't feel like MDNA captured the essence of that career. When I hear that she wants to collab with the newest trending faces in music, it worries me. Maybe it will be great though. 

Above all though, I just want her to not feel the need to make jabs at other artists.  She had her time as #1, she will always be remembered.  No harm in letting others enjoy a prosperous career just like she did.  :queenga:

We're all Stronger Together!

Pixie Gypsy

You should consider removing that cactus that's shoved up your pressed ass.

How cute, have nothing left to defend yourself so you resort to low-class insults? Whatever lets you sleep at night I guess

giphy.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived