💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does DWUW have a chance to enter the top 10?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I think it can,with the video, the sales should increase that week, and more radio support, it can crack top 10 I guess...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I still have faith that it can crack the top 10. It might be too late for top 5, but if Gaga and Interscope are smart from here on out I can still see it having a decent run.

La Primavera

She could've been in Top 5 if she released the video on time tbh. Now, we can just hope the video will help.

EastonEllis

Guys, Summertime sadness was released years ago, and It became top 10, (with a crappy remix but still)

and Also Clarity by Zedd

its all about the Music Video, WHen a Music Video is released people are more excted to hear the song.

Yes. And a Gaga video can bring massive streaming. There's still hope.

If it's a good song (we know that already) AND a good video, people will share the **** out of it.

I doubt it. As much as the single is arguably her most radio-friendly to date, it seems it just couldn't sell massively on its own. It's been performed thrice on three of the most prominent platforms to move sales (SNL, AMAs, The Voice), but for some reason, it just couldn't enter the top 10 on iTunes. And with the lack of a music video to boost streaming points, the more its odds to at least get a higher peak than #13 are getting slimmer and slimmer, if not implausible altogether. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived