Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does DWUW have a chance to enter the top 10?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is it'll peak with 95M on radio and if the video comes out by then maybe it will get a new peak on Billboard, my guess is #10.

RAYA.core

:pawsup: R U HIGH!? of course it will

2q32bex.jpg

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

I think it has a chance. It's still getting support from radio, and the music video will help. Maybe I'm just being hopeful though :flop:

Bambino

Definitely it does. Now she has to release the video before it really loses any chance of becoming a hit.

Brown Eyes

If the video is Bad Romance caliber and they pay youtube to advertise the hell out of it like they did with the Dope performance, then maybe

ย 

Its sales are atrocious tho, this is the first time I've seen a Gaga single receive far more airplay than sales.

Wixson

Duuuh. It's STILL growing and rising on radio + only streaming points from the video would push it into top 5-10. :toofunny:

She needs to release the video and then we'll talk :ohwell:

Guys, Summertime sadness was released years ago, and It became top 10, (with a crappy remix but still)

and Also Clarity by Zedd

its all about the Music Video, WHen a Music Video is released people are more excted to hear the song.

Yeah but it's already been exposed to the public ob the radio... Ppl just don't wanna buy it Gaga just doesn't sell to the GP anymore

Blue Jeans

Yeah but it's already been exposed to the public ob the radio... Ppl just don't wanna buy it Gaga just doesn't sell to the GP anymore

Applause says Hi :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. Itโ€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Guys, Summertime sadness was released years ago, and It became top 10, (with a crappy remix but still)

ย 

and Also Clarity by Zedd

ย 

its all about the Music Video, WHen a Music Video is released people are more excted to hear the song.

ย 

Yeah but those songs weren't played on the radio to begin with or known nearly as much, so I don't think it really appliesย 

Blue Jeans

Yeah but those songs weren't played on the radio to begin with or known nearly as much, so I don't think it really appliesย 

Clarity was released on radio and had a video late 2012, and it just startied charting in 2013, so yeah it applies...ย 

Destiny is for losers. Itโ€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

drinkmytears

ย 

Applause #4 and 2 million sales in the US and Gold #1 album ARTPOP say hi! So does her hit tour that hasn't even started yet and billion dollar perfume line!ย 

Depends on how the video is and if it gets people talking. If it does, then that buzz should lead to lots of streaming points which can lead to more sales or increased radio play.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived