Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Depression is Over

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingGhosts

That is fab, BUT I hope she actually is in a great spot.. I am one who's depression never lifts(I'm Bipolar) so I have ok days and real awful days. I wish her only the best...I hope she is actually truly finding her way out

I'm exactly the same and I hope that this period of happiness for Gaga lasts a long time because it can end just as quickly.
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Whispering

You obviously know nothing about depression...it's never "over" people with depression go through highs and lows. It never goes away. You can take meds and do therapy to help with it but it doesn't leave...

There are many forms of depression, some are chronic and recurring and some are situational. Studies have shown that around half of those that have a major depressive episode (whether treated or not) recover and remain well, while the other half will have at least one more, and around 15% of those experience chronic recurrence. Either way, depression goes away for the majority of individuals, usually for years and/or decades at a time. Even people who are prone to chronic depression, experience an average of four episodes over a lifetime. With most depressive episodes lasting about 5 or 6 months, that takes up two years out of the average lifespan of 80 years.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived