💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let this be true

The Professor

Featured Posts

The Professor

912767156.jpg

Lana did say she likes all the legends from each genre  :lolgaga:  :lolgaga:  :lolgaga:

UPDATE: okay guys its fake  :smh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

Lana? EDM? Wat?  :laughga:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Oh my god if she had an EDM album :cry:

Best album to ever exist :cry:

Smashes ARTPOP to the ground :cry:

ARTFLOP :cry:

(jk, but Lana + EDM = :sara:)

i can see it happening tbh with the success of that remix the label have probably been pressuring her do a more of an EDM sound for this album

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Diamond Heart

Im sure she confirmed a more EDM sound for the new album.  So excited for Ultraviolence :)

Reeeeaaaaaalllllyyyy doubt that Gaga, Guetta or Aviciii are on it though.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

The Professor

i can see it happening tbh with the success of that remix the label have probably been pressuring her do a more of an EDM sound for this album

YES. Omg you're so right.

Plus lana said in interviews she's going for a new sound on her next album

J e s s e

The day Gaga Lana and Marina collaberate with eachother, will be a happy one indeed. :emo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

The Professor

But Lana thinks Gaga's 'So Legit'  :derpga:

J e s s e

I don't want her to do something she doesn't like, and end up like in rehab like Ke$ha though....

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived