💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga's love tirade make you cringe?

Donatello

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want her to move on from the love tirade and on to something else?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

I think it is nice, but I am strongly for freedom of speech, we need to be free to swear or criticize, it is part of human nature. As long as her preaching means positive influence rather than censorship, its fine.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all. I love when she smiles and speaks about love. That's what the world really needs. Positivity and love. 

There is never such a thing as too much love. 

:hug:

djBuffoon

Not at all. I understand that some may not necessarily agree with it. But if someone has an actual problem with her spreading positivity, then I don't know what to say.

Didymus

"She didn’t have to tweet/post “you were born this way†24/7"

She did, though :reductive: I agree with everything else :applause:

TheOriginalOne

No. People beg for equality and to be understood. Finally someone comes around to spread that message and suddenly they find it cringeworthy and just want her to be a simple pop star.

MonsterOfSpain

No. People beg for equality and to he understood. Finally someone comes around to spread that message and suddenly they find it cringeworthy and just want her to be a simple pop star.

This :applause:

There is never too much love. This thread speaks for itself. If showing emotions and positivity makes you cringe you clearly haven't experienced it enough in your real life. 

Addy Ezzie

Not at all. That's what makes her who she is and that's also one of the reasons why she's so popular and loved by her fans. That's actually one of my reasons for loving her as much as I do. I don't see anything wrong with it. I think it's pretty much what everybody needs: love.

I don't mind it.

Though, I feel like she got the message across better with Born This Way.

3 points in and ready for more

Yes. I'm all for being a flower child (since I am a fellow hippie), but I feel that Gaga forces it too strongly with this era. It honestly doesn't come across as natural to me.

No.  Gaga has always spread love, kindness, and positivity.  It will be her greatest legacy.  It's part of what makes her special.  Her message comes from her heart and her true beliefs, and is so needed in the world.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Whispering

No. People beg for equality and to be understood. Finally someone comes around to spread that message and suddenly they find it cringeworthy and just want her to be a simple pop star.

Exactly. If you are looking for a pop star that does nothing but think about themselves and the money they are making, there are PLENTY of them out there! Why waste anymore of your time on someone so horrible- a pop star who spreads messages of love and equality- a pop star who uses her money (and has since the first) to fund projects and foundations to back up her words? What a terrible commitment that is! :roll:

Surely there is some basic, party pop girl that would be more to the liking of some of these fans who hate messages and mission statements of love, kindness and equality! What's stopping some of you? They are out there! Don't waste anytmore time on this pop star who is trying to do something with her music and her celebrity status, other than make money off of you to buy more houses and cars!

Brown Eyes

Mess @ condemning an artist purely focusing on delivering good music/videos/performances/looks (the reasons people liked her in the first place) as being basic, and an artist monitoring fans and telling them how to act to be 'real' fans as doing something amazing

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived