💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga's love tirade make you cringe?

Donatello

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want her to move on from the love tirade and on to something else?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Urgh, fans always want her to stop preaching about equality and love... Things that are very much needed in this world and someone as influential as her can only do good by preaching such stuff.

No it doesn't make me cringe. If makes me feel better to know someone as rich and popular as her is so human.

Nope. I think its sad that someone saying something like 'love yourself' or 'be postive' is cringe worthy. To me i think its great that gaga actively tells her fans to believe in themselves. Id rather gaga be like that with us than be some robot who only cares about money, not her fans.

All of this.

MonsterMum

Not at all. It's very John Lennon tbh.

This.

Anyone remember Gaga playing Imagine?

RAMROD

I've supported her before,

but not as of late, I don't feel her last campaign about online kindess.

I feel barred. I feel censored with that.

It is not my personality. That is not me.

So I won't support that one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Donatello

I agree I loved her BTW attitude during the BTW era and how she didn't shove it down our throats but always mentioned it :wub: but now, I don't like this demanding online kindness thing :awkney:

Exactly!

You'd be further disappointed to learn that yesterday she commented on a littlemonsters.com post with this: freedom of love not freedom of speech  :deadbanana:

Dunk96

This thread should've never gone through the OP's mind to post this heartless thread.

No,I think it's amazing that Gaga actually has a heart and wants to spread love and a positive message.Not enough artists do this in the industry today.Before Gaga,Michael Jackson was spreading the same message of love and did for all fifty years of his life; now his kids and fans are helping to spread that on as well.

Brown Eyes

This! She acts very entitled this era, demanding her 'real' fans to abide by her rules. Unfortunately that isn't how it works, just because people are fans of her music doesn't mean they'll behave within her rules.

Remember when she said "I wouldn't want people to see me in any other way than my music and stage performances"? :noparty:

J e s s e

For me telling us fans to love ourselves more? Yes. But now telling us to stop saying critism and such? Idk, doesn't seem like it will work. :shrug:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

MonsterOfSpain

Urgh, fans always want her to stop preaching about equality and love... Things that are very much needed in this world and someone as influential as her can only do good by preaching such stuff.

No it doesn't make me cringe. If makes me feel better to know someone as rich and popular as her is so human.

Donatello

I don't find it cringeworthy :shrug:

What's wrong with wanting people to be nice to each other?

It's a weak and instantly forgettable request. No one is going to start being nice as a result of it. Especially because, not only does she ask for it, but she's asked it to death. You don't tell people what to do, they'll quickly start switching off. BTW's message was successful because she explained its importance and didn't force anything, letting ourselves make any decisions.

Yes. Her boring preaching demanding people to act as she says can go somewhere as far as I'm concerned

Remember when she said "I wouldn't want people to see me in any other way than my music and stage performances"? :noparty:

It's what made TF/early TFM so enjoyable. I remember how fun and carefree I felt when listening to TF on release day. That era did more for me in terms of 'expressing myself' than BTW/ARTPOP combined.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived