💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Her mind controlling pop music is ruining my business

Der Meister

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

Gaga knew she would be famous years before 2008

In 2009 she knew this would happen to her

She foreshadowed her whole career in the Paparazzi video. She was on top (as she was from 2008-2011) and then got a bad injury that put her in a wheelchair. She's at the point where she's in the gold body cast right now, learning how to walk again. Then she will wait until there is a new huge "it girl" to kill the haters with the tea and get back on top again.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching this makes me realize...if the comparisons were never made between express yourself and born this way, they could have had an amazing mashup performance like this! Afterall this works because your song and speechless are somewhat similar.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I've always love this performance. This, 2009 VMAs and Brit Awards McQueen tribute is my holy trinity of gaga performances. One of her first performances of Just Dance is a close 4th. It was on a best dancer show or something. It was spectacular

RAMROD

I'd watch this over Paparazzi at the VMAs any day.

Gurl, you betta run.

MrOiOSe.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Allison M

One of my most favorite performances :legend:

The concept, the stage, the theatrics, her voice :giveup:

ManuelMonsterr

Consider checking her older performances and see why many of us hold on to nostalgia and struggle to let go of those years. Even her Fame performances were fun and noteworthy.

preach :(

Sister

I sooooo remember that night, I love that!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I think she did it with the intention of knowing it will probably happen, not because she's psychic but because it's classic fall of the superstar that happens to everyone

GypsyPrince

Well she's known for being able to predict her own future tbh. Just like all the tabloids in the Paparazzi video actually came true, plus all the little hints at future music videos in her older videos.

MonsterOfSpain

This performance is so underrated, I remember it was one of the first ones I saw and I completely fell in love with her.

It's like she knew all of this was gonna happen, the Paparazzi video, this, there are so many coincidences...

What kind of psychic That's So Raven Final Destination mess

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gov Hooka

Anything that has a duet with Elton John automatically slays.  :golfclap:

But you're right, this performance oddly predicted Gaga's current predicament. hmmm :Chica:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived