and BTW 2nd video

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

You helped me be myself in public

And also gave us amazing music that always inspires

I thought the title of this thread was "Cher up gaga" like she had to be more like Cher to be successful or something.

I was like ooh damn gurl

fNLrNez.gif

Ooh I love that gif

Mother gothel= queen

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

RAYA.core

:pawsup: new set for the flawless lady! :D loved ya in the photos

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Wet Fire

Lady Gaga, no matter what the dumb, deaf, hatred-obsessed, dark-souled, blind, sinful haters say against you, you are the best. :hug:

RAYA.core

:pawsup: so you went to a fabulous fashion affair > miley's cover being dumb

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

TonzaPOP123

Thank you for making Gagavision 45, Gaga!

I love you so much!

I am sorry that I have made so much sins, but it's because I love you so much. Like making less important GagaDaily threads :teehee:

But remember, you will always be my one and only superstar!

All your albums rule! Yes, The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP! :legend:

• 2 weeks later...
Versace

GAGA you are music itself. Without you everything's dull. I hope we can find the meaning of ARTPOP together.

feelitinmybones

Gaga is so beautiful, and not just in looks but also in personality. I mean you see how kind she is about pretty much everything, it really inspires me to be the best me I can be. I know it's cheesy but I really wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for all Gaga has contributed to the world. :kisses:

Gaga is so beautiful, and not just in looks but also in personality. I mean you see how kind she is about pretty much everything, it really inspires me to be the best me I can be. I know it's cheesy but I really wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for all Gaga has contributed to the world. :kisses:

That's not cheesy, it's wonderful ;) I feel the same way, and it's obvious she's brought such positivity to so many lives :flutter:

• 3 weeks later...
GagaDragon

Whenever i go through a rough time, i just grab my headphones and listen to your music. Your songs speak to me and however helpless i feel, i can always find something in your lyrics that gives me hope to keep persevering with life

LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU!!!

Zsolti

so basically,you want us to turn gaga on? :derpga:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived