Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Cheer Up Gaga Thread

Petrichor

Featured Posts

That J

Gaga, it would hurt my heart to have people I thought were on my side treat me like a utilization than a human being. And while you are MY Queen, a human you are indeed. I'm sure there were sad times having such realizations about people but better now than later, look at it that way. Now you can exhale. But there's nothing for us to have to forgive. You released a fantastic pop album and I'm on the edge of my seat to see what's next. So much love to you. Thank u for everything. Xoxo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Molly Aphrodite

Don't leave me, I would hate myself until I die.

You've brought all my monsters out from under my bed and from in the closest, and have made them dance and breathe and come alive right before my eyes.

Thank you Gaga. Don't give up on this, because you have a friend in me.

RAYA.core

Gaga you are an angel. Imagine in the future if you were to create your own label. How many honoring artists can be treated like the way you wanted to be under a label. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

I just watched the SMAPxSMAP interview and she said about the album: "It's fun! You won't ever be sad." If she needs cheering up, clearly she hasn't been listening to her own album.  :troll:

Addy Ezzie

Gaga, you might no see this post but anyway. I hope you know we all love you, and we hate it when you're sad. You are an amazing person inside and out. You inspire me to be confident and happy. I really hope you'll get better soon. I love you with all my heart :heart:

GagaSlayedYou

Gaga: believe in yourself! + follow what your heart is telling you, and not what people want of you :hug: 

:rip: @quoting Dumbledore

You have shown the world so much love and kindness.  I wish you all the best that life can bring, always.

I live outside the space time continuum.

RAYA.core

:pawsup: I love putting fun and love energy to brighten up the day just by knowing an artist like Lady Gaga is sensitive and has emotions that can be cured with people not judging her and loving life.

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Blue Jeans

Remember this Gaga :emo:  

You're an inspiration for a bunch of people never forget that you little b---h :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG0wi1m-89o

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I love you at your best, at your worst, and everywhere between. You're always wonderful to me and even when others are trying to bring you down or disregard your achievements, I am so proud of you and how much you do. Thank you!

I love you at your best, at your worst, and everywhere between. You're always wonderful to me and even when others are trying to bring you down or disregard your achievements, I am so proud of you and how much you do. Thank you!

:applause: Exactly this.  Perfectly stated.

I live outside the space time continuum.

nath4gaga

I thought the title of this thread was "Cher up gaga" like she had to be more like Cher to be successful or something.

I was like ooh damn gurl

fNLrNez.gif

Archived